Dream Vacation Destinatons

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Garrity, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Garrity

Garrity Guest

As the only resort in the entire Haa Alifu Atoll, the Island Hideaway Resort & Spa offers a tropical paradise where total privacy is paramount. With virgin dive sites just minutes away, the resort is ideal for diving enthusiasts.

Dhonakulhi Island is a perfect crescent of vegetation, set in a virgin atoll in one of the Maldives’ largest lagoons. In such beautiful surroundings lie the resort’s 43 thatched private villas, all spaced well apart in the lush greenery. Garden Villas have their own swimming pools and beach areas; Water Suites stand over the sea with in-room spa facilities.
    You can enjoy the resort’s sublime cuisine night and day in the restaurants, on your veranda or even at a beach barbecue with your fellow guests. The Hideaway Spa is as seductive as can be, rejuvenating and restoring through relaxing and exotic massage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

it looks okay. i've been to way too many tropical places and they all feel the same to me :/ i'd rather go somewhere like alaska.

3. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

santorini greece (where i wanna go for honeymoon :mamoru:)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mont saint michel, france
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. steezebag

steezebag New Member

Seen the santorini hotel in person. Such a beautiful view... it looks down a cliff into the water.