dream of ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I had a dream last night and my ex came into it. I was with my friends and she came over and I guess I allowed it. She then proceeded to take off my belt, in which case I told her we should do this in another room. I take her to another room only to find that theres people outside doing shit. I then go outside and ride dirt bikes over mounds to come back to her later. I then come in to fuck her and some people follow. So it doesn't happen in the end, but I woke with a raging hard on. This has more details, but thats the basics.

How do you people look at this? Just curious what other people think about my dream or maybe dreams in general.

I might post more info on her later, but I don't think I've learned from what happened and need some guidance, but I'll leave it at this dream in this thread.

2. You may still care about her or miss her.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

but isn't that logical? You don't really ever get over an old something till you get something new to replace it?

4. It is very logical, there are times I miss my ex too.

Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

In four months' time, you will give birth to a therapist.

You will also lose all of your crops.

6. Where do you come up with this stuff? :rofl:

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

it's not a big deal. i dream about my ex all the time (though maybe not so sexually) and i've had a steady gf for over a year.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I had a very very vivid dream last night that I was a God. God of the Ocean really, sort of like Poseidon. I could swim as fast as a torpedo, could fly in the air on raging torrents of water - so I wasn't flying, but could elevate myself into the air.

I had a Kukri sword/knife that had this wicked pattern all over it that would shock people etc. I then made a freind of mine walk off a cliff into the water. He didn't want to do it so I shocked him over and over till he did it.

How do you people look at this? Just curious what other people think about my dream or maybe dreams in general.

God I love ZMA :mamoru:

9. What is the point of your dream?

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Well despite the fact that I might actually suffer from a bit of a God Complex in real life, I posted my dream to illustrate the fact that dreams 99% of the time don't mean shit. And there is no real reason to try and read into them.

Plus when you do try to read into them you could come up with many different meanings for the same exact dream. So don't waste your time.

I guess I was just kind of making fun of the OP :o

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I have ex dreams every so often. Usually it's either my most recent ex or a 3.5 year LTR from years ago who is married now.

edit - as long as you don't wake up like seriously missing her, it's fine.

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

It happens. This morning I woke up and I could have sworn I heard my ex say my name. It sort of made me sad.

13. Pringles

Pringles New Member

good to know. I just woke up wanting to fuck something. But ya thanks for the responses guys. They really need to start studying the brain more.

14. Takitome

Takitome New Member

I disagree with that. It may seem random, nonsense, chaotic and clouded but there's almost always some meaning to it wether you see it or not. It can tell you alot.

I think dreams can offer really good advise or open your eyes in someway or another.

Different discussion but..
    What I find strange, is that if your sub consious knows something that could help you, why doesn't it just let you know straight away instead of turning it into a puzzle you probably won't figure out?