FRK Double headed dildo users?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Sep 24, 2007.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Need some recommendations/reviews from you folks.

After fucking for 5 hours Saturday night I went to bed and passed out. When I woke up Sunday morning my wife and our friend (see my "Am I crazy?" thread) said that they would really like a double headed dildo. Apparently I am in fact crazy because I told them that I would look into it for them.

They said that they want a flesh tone one that is realisticly shaped. I figured that jelly materials would be more flexible and therefore more condusive to single play (DP :naughty: ) than some others but as I have no experience I am leaving it to the experts.

Any recommendations?

2. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

get one that is VERY long! The one that I had was 12 inches... and it wasn't nearly enough. When using it there ends up being a significant amount of space in between the two people where the dildo isn't being inserted, so even though it was 12 inches, we didn't get 6 inches inside each of us. I would recommend a 18" one at least.

As far as materials- this is a matter of preference. Some people like jellies because they're flexible. Personal, my jelly double ended up being a disaster. But that's because I didn't know how to clean it properly and boiled it in water and the material broke down (you couldn't tell by looking at it though) and it BURNED like hell when it touched my skin. I guess it made me allergic to it or something. Anyway, get whatever material you are most comfortable with- keeping in mind cleaning possibilities, and flexibility. More flexible= more options for positions with a double.

Hope that helps :)

3. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

What about a smaller one so you could both completely envelop it, and then rub against one another?

4. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Ditto on the length. Always get more than what you think you'll need, trust me.

As for the rest, I don't really like them. It's one of those things that sound great in theory but don't work in practice. They're inconvenient to handle and to move if you want thrusting action.

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I hate the jelly ones... they do something to me and my partner (make us have to shit almost immediately... gross). I like the fleshy ones.

My partner and I are investing in one soon... I agree about length though... it's important to get a long one so you can account fo the space between the two people.

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

The GF & I first tried the 18" but the girth was a bit much for our comfort. Then we tried the 12". We liked the closeness but it was just awkward as hell to use and jelly is a bitch to clean. Our next toy will probably be a feldoe or something similar.

7. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Something like this might fit the bill:
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/double-ended-dildos/veined-double-header-royal
    I haven't used it, so I am not speaking from personal experience, but it doesn't measure out to be too girthy and the length is almost 18". Plus it is veined and flesh colored as requested.
    The lady that wants to use if for DP would probably need to be experienced to get that inside her ass.

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I don't think that will be a problem. :o

9. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

i want to buy one simply to place in a friends carry on luggage for hilarity sake

10. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

WOO HOOO!

11. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

:rofl: