double date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jay Meaux, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Jay Meaux

Jay Meaux New Member

so my friends girl friend is trying to set me up with her girlfriend. they want to go out on a double date, but apparently i have to choose the place i dont know what she looks like or anything about her personality. other than she works at hollister and her eyes are blue green. what do i do, where do i go, what do i wear.

2. Decease

Decease New Member

You guys still in high school, college, or none? Ages? Definitely don't do the mall :mamoru:

Go minature golfing, ice skating, rock climbing; some sort of group activity.

3. Jay Meaux

Jay Meaux New Member

im 18 out of highschool, and she is also out of highschool im pretty sure she is older then me. what about like going to like a nice dinner then to a movie is this to much.

4. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Dinner and a movie...that's creative.

Why don't you all go to a store, get a bunch of raw materials then make dinner at home

5. Jay Meaux

Jay Meaux New Member

thats actually not a bad idea. but couldnt she think its a little much? like i kind of want to do something really fun but not much to do where i am at.

6. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

I don't think so. When I was in HS I used to go on group dates where each person had 5 bucks and we split up (or group up) in a grocery story. Each person had the responsibility of one part of dinner (hors d'oeuvres, main course, dessert, drinks, etc) but couldn't spend more than 5 bucks. We always had a blast coming up with crazy food combinations.

Edit: besides, "she" could think any number of things. You could have the best date in the world but she could still think it's lame just because she is on her period or something.

7. giz

giz Active Member

go to a thrift store and buy something you can light on fire

8. Jay Meaux

Jay Meaux New Member

dude thanks i think i might just do that.

9. Decease

Decease New Member

Dinner and movie isn't always a great first date imo especially for a group date. You want some sort of group involvement in your activity whether it be cooking dinner like previous suggested or some out door event.