double date: good idea for a first date?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lawnboy, Feb 17, 2005.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

I'm going to ask a girl out on a date this weekend and her best friend dates one of my friends. would it be a good idea to go on a double date with them or should we fly solo the first time around?

2. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

i think the best date is solo but double date shouldnt be that bad. Might want to ask the girl if she's cool with the idea of a double date.

3. Ubisquo

Ubisquo New Member

The plus-side of a double date is that if it turns out you and this girl ain't got shit to talk about.. there's backups (this has saved me before. It didn't save the date, but it saved me a horrible night).

The downsides are pretty numerous as well though. If you think you can make good on your own, do that.. but if you've got doubt, a backup never hurts.

4. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

Hmm, if you're into this chick, def solo, you can always do the double thing later. If this was a friend wingman thing, then I would say hell yeah to the double date.

5. I wouldn't suggest double dating on a first date...mite be a little different if all four of you know each other though. First dates are awkard enough no need to throw in another stranger to make it even worst. I think you should use the first date to get to know the person...feel more comfortable with each other. Much easier to do when you don't have another couple watching your every move!! So i think first dates you should go solo...

6. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

no its not unless its both her friends and your friends. ALL OF YOU ARE FRIENDS. thats the only time its good is if EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE. not just aquiantances... everyone must be friends.

7. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

noted. will do solo.