SRS Double Date Friday

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DarkDruid, Aug 9, 2007.

1. DarkDruid

DarkDruid The Power of The Awesome

Okay so my friend texted me saying would you want to do a double on Friday. I was like sure why not. Well then I got to thinking about it and I was like oh shit do I have to bring a date, I thought I was just going on a like blind date with my friend's date's friend. lol

What do I do? Ask a girl on the date with me? There is this one girl I have known from a team we were on together and we worth together. Do I go for it? I have had one gf before and she turned out crazy like 5 months ago so I am kinda afraid of jumping back into the water.

Any Advice?:ugh2:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You are the type of person that needs to THINK FIRST , before you DO something.

My type of reasoning is simple, In case of doubt DONT DO IT.

You have got no idea what mess you got yourself into this time, and i recon you get yourself stuck in these kinds of things more often =\ .

Your not ready for a new relationship, so you should call your friend and just cancel, or ask if he doesn't mind if you come alone. Also don't end up with his gf.

3. DarkDruid

DarkDruid The Power of The Awesome

Well the problem is that (and many have people have told me) I think too much. I always over think everything. I am completely over my ex and no longer talk or see her. I spent the last few months bettering what I think of myself and my decisions and becoming the person I want to be. That way I don't change for anyone and and am doing what I want in my life. I believe I am ready to start dating again and getting back out there. I mean I don't think I need a girl or anything but it would be nice to have some female influence in my life. lol