dorm sex v. whatthefuckdoestheroommatedo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gli, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Gli

Gli i can has fast duck?

going to college next year and you have to live on campus so i'll have a roommate...

what did/does everyone do when the other roommate/you bring a girl in to fuck and the other person is there? they just high five each other and the other walks out for 20 minutes?

:hsugh:

2. fcheerleader

fcheerleader New Member

dont you get a seperate room? we just had to share the living space/kitchen/bathroom

3. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

It will depend on the type of setup you get, if you go into a traditional dorm room, it will be you and one other person sharing one room. If you want privacy you will probably have to spend a little more money, and upgrade to an apartment style setup. When I lived in dorms my freshman year, my roomate and I had opposite schedules so we were almost never there at the same time, so if he did bring a girl back it wasn't a problem.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

my buddy/roommate and I just didnt stare or we'd both be banging chicks at the same time my freshmen year.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Yeah thats what I'm talking about! ftw rofl

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i hope your roommate is cool

7. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

use the classic put something on the door knob that says don't come in. hopefully you don't get a computer dork who is majoring in programming that will be int he room 24/7 using his computer. my roommate was always out and about doing shit outside and stuff.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well if you're considerate like my room mate you just have sex with no care in the world that I can hear....and want to kill myself.

9. MissJenn

MissJenn New Member

i live in a house...and my room mate (who is male) has no thought to having sex anywhere and everywhere in the house with his not so hot GF. specifically i just walked out of my room and caught them on the couch...

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol @ ugly people :bowdown:

11. DynamiteHaxor

DynamiteHaxor New Member

i already know who my roommate is and he's not a douche. it will be a normal style dorm with two beds in the same room with desks and what not there as well.

whiteboard idea = herra good.

i'm majoring in computer science but far from a nerd / faggot like i know all of my classmates will...so don't call every "computer dork" a computer dork. :o

12. foad

foad New Member

Computer Dork!! :rofl:

:)

13. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

my freshman year i had to share a room exactly like your describing, we put a scrunchie on the outside door handle if we needed the room. Of course other times i'd wake up and he'd have a girl so i'd just go sleep in a friends room and vice versa. I remember the one time i brought a girl back very late after a night of partying and he was already passed out, we started going at it on the sweet inflatable couch :mamoru: we had bought for the room and apparently those arent made to hold two bodies in motion and it exploded with a loud pop, scared the hell out of my roommate who shot out of bed, saw me and a girl laying on the floor covered in shredded plastic. He just got up and went to another friends room to continue sleeping.

14. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

My freshman year, my roommate didn't have sex, so i didn't have to worry about walking in on her. And I would just tell her that my bf was coming....he lived an hour away....and she would take off.

15. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

If you're not shy, you just hope you get a cool roomie that doesn't mind.. He'll either stay and go about his business, possibly watch, or go do something somewhere else.. If you get a loser who's all uppity about those things then, I don't really know.. Bathroom or try her place (possibly gone\cooler roomie) I guess.. LOL

16. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

17. deznutz

deznutz New Member

lock the door

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

My freshmen year I would just tell my roommate to get lost, or try to have sex when he was at class or home for the weekend. Though if he knew I was having sex, he would come back early and try to get a good look at the girl I was sleeping with.

19. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I had a roomate walk in on a friend of mine and his wife in their dorm room. He just walked in did the :eek: and :run: right back out and came to my room and hung out for awhile, till they finished.

20. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

My roomate and I had the tape over the lock thing. If the door was locked, and there was a piece of clear tape over the lock, dont come in.

One of my friends had a roomate that would just come in with a girl and start with him in the room trying to sleep. He finnally stopped when my friend started keeping his video camera right next to his bed...

21. Mr Larry Johnson

Mr Larry Johnson Ain't so funny meow, is it? OT Supporter

22. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

indivuality is the new conformity says your title.

i have been thinking that for god knows how many years.

after being a young teen (like 13-14) and being a poser i realised, this is bullshit, then dressed in normal clothing and said fuck it.

going through highschool i hanged out with punks, i was just the normal ass guy. the punks were like you arent one of us, and i am like I know, so what. i thought you guys were anticonformist or something... :mamoru:

that shut them up.

that is just a lil commentary on that quote.

23. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

my roommate walks in on me all the time. :o

But whatever, me and my gf fuck when he's sleeping all the time. Heavy sleepers ftw

24. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

Sexile is pretty common and accepted at my school. Just kinda taken for granted. :dunno:

25. DynamiteHaxor

DynamiteHaxor New Member

rofl @ sexile. first time i've heard that one before hahaha