COMIC Doremi-Fansubs

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by marauder, Jun 5, 2007.

1. marauder

marauder New Member

Is this why I have noticed people are not soo keen on Doremi-Fansubs I wanted to know why some didn't like it so I had a look this is from last year.
    http://www.darkmirage.com/2006/08/29/doremi-fansubs-animejunkie-v20/

I can't say I have minded what I have watched from them so far though I don't like the thought of possibly reading lines that are incorrect and make me think something of the series I'm on that I otherwise wouldn't.

Hmm makes me think I should jump ship and go for SS's releases Lunar for the stuff I'm getting.

Though Sola seems fine touch wood, Mai-Otome Zwei I'm not sure as I'm waiting to it's complete.

/rant on
    Fn shit net set I have other wise I would go d/l the others but then my hard drive would fill up fast :noes::noes: then I would be screwed, Must be nice be able to afford things:wtc:

rant off/

2. JP

JP Active Member

thats freakin funny :rofl:

3. tun

tun Active Member

they translate from chink subs

4. marauder

marauder New Member

yeah and I only found out when I looked into why people didn't seem keen on them.
    If I had of known they did it from Japanese translated to approximately a decent meaning in Chinese then to a Chinese to English approximate meaning I wouldn't of d/l much from them just to much room for error.