SRS Don't understand anything

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, May 24, 2006.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Ever feel like you don't understand anything? Feels like I have no idea how the world works. With this mindset comes the feeling that I'm a complete idiot and have no control over my life and just go where the world takes me. I'm almost 18, is this just a side effect of teenage years? I'm confused A LOT and things don't make any sense anymore. Maybe it was from all the pot I used to smoke, but maybe something is just happening to me? I think about it long and hard and I just don't know anymore. Everytime I think I found the answer i'm looking for, it ends up not being the answer. Fuck, I don't even know what i'm looking for, just looking.

2. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Yeah...a few weeks ago I went through a state of utter hopelessnesss...things still don't look much better, but you learn to cope with the world. At least pot wouldn't leave side-effects as bad as xtc. These feelings just happen when we start to loose control of things. But the fact that you take time to aknowledge the feelings its better than being like the other people who try to put a facade on and ignore it

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

there is no way i would ever move on to heavier drugs. pot alone messed me up to a good degree. It took about 2 years for the long term side effects to kick in and hopefully they will vanish soon cause I can't take this anymore. god if only I could go back and listen to the cops who told me in school to never smoke the stuff.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you do not posses heaven, gain knowledge and be prepared.
    If you do not posses earth, run thru the fields and seek strenght.

5. Spirito

Spirito New Member

why don't you check up with a Neurologist ? just for your peace of mind

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  6. scrotomus

scrotomus you're a scumbag

that sounds a little extreme. maybe you should go see a doctor, perhaps you have some sort of chemical imbalance

ive been through periods of absolute hopelessness and despair, but never felt like i didnt "understand" anything, and I did a ton of drugs in my day

7. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

i was hoping to not have to get professional help. I might eventually have to though, as this is just one of my many problems. I also think I'm bipolar or something. I was a crazy kid growing up, and now that I'm older it still feels like the kid is trapped inside me and just wont grow up. any other input would probably help.