GUN Don't mind me just venting.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by [DWI], Feb 14, 2008.

1. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

So a week ago tomorrow I started to place my order for an AR lower with some laser engraving. In the initial order email I said I want the Lower receiver with lower parts kit and A2 stock already installed you have listed on your website, for $ XXX. I get an email back saying here is the quote as an attached file, only to get the wrong file. I email him back saying its not the right file and clearing up some FFL questions. I get no response for 3 days (and this guy normally gets in touch within 12 hours) I send a second email inquiring and apparently he sent a reply and I never got it. He send it to me again, with the quote, only for the stripper lower, I email him back saying I want the version with the LPK and A2 stock listed on his site and I send him the link on his site. He revises the quote to show only the LPK and I reply with can I get an A2 stock with that and he replies with the link that I just sent him. I reply that is what I want, he says if you are sure I'll write up a final quote. That was last night, I haven't gotten my final quote yet, I fear it may have gotten lost as well.

Its so weird, because the company has a good reputation, everyone seems to love their stuff. I cannot complain about the customer service response times, I just wish my order would get taken accurately and put into production. If anything was out of place I would have walked away, but I have no clue how hard it is. I just want my final quote saying price, tax and shipping comes to $XXX so I can say ok lets do it.

Cliffs: I want my Damn AR lower, but I fear it may never get done at this rate.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Who is it?

3. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

call em up

4. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Anvil Arms

I'm going to give him another email tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will call them up, but I've been told it is best to use email as getting someone on the phone can be problematic.

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

That sucks, I was thinking about ordering a couple from them in the future. You'll have to post yours when/if you get it, I'm eager to see how the engraving looks.

6. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I can do that, when this goes through.

In the mean time if you'd like to have a look there is a thread over on ARFCOM

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=244&t=155811