FRK Don't like boob play, weird?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shadygirl, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

Hi, I'm a 34D...I'm pretty small framed with these large boobs, men love them but for as long as I can remember they were never sexual to me. My fiance loves to lick and suck on them but it just makes me feel weird an tired, it's almost a turn off. I know this sounds weird but it's just not sexual at all....the only time I feel turned on by them is if I'm drunk and they're being pinched....*yes I do have a bondage fetish.

Is this normal, does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to make your boobs more sensual? Thanks.

2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

Wife really doesn't care for boob play either, she does like them massaged, but that isn't for sexual reasons.

3. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

...obviously, drink alcohol until you're drunk and have someone pinch them :bigthumb:

Seriously though, I have a good feeling the answer is "no". Reason? It's just not something you're into. IMO it's like asking someone who's truely straight how they can enjoy being gay... unless it's already a turnon for you, it's just not the way your brain is wired.

4. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

My wife likes it during sex only.

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

some women don't get turned on by it. Not weird nor a big deal IMO. But if it turns your fiance on I say let him have his fun :dunno:

I can orgasm alone from boob play but I guess there aren't many females who do from what I hear.
    I realized how sensitive my boobs/nipples were from being in the cold. My nipples get erect and it's a total turn on for me. Maybe you and your hubby can try some ice while he fools around with them, see if they get any more sensitive

6. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Goodness I'm hard:o

7. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

I love tits!

8. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Me too!!:bigthumb: The boyfriend just recently figured out how to make me orgasm from nipple stimulation... now it's his new favourite fascination :p Only problem is he's so rough on them that I have to apply moisturizer to my nipples for days afterwards because the skin is dry and peeling.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I get abosultely no joy out of breast play, I also have 36D's :dunno: Oh well

Does your fiance know you hate it? If not you need to tell him.

10. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

had an ex that didn't like boob play... the relationship didn't last long. :hs:

11. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I have 36D's and I LOVE it. We watched a movie in bed last night, and I just layed there and had him rub them. (of course until I was too worked up and paused the movie) Even when we aren't having sex, I love when he touches or grabs them. Or I will push them in his face and he will bite them a bit.:bowdown:

12. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I have breastfed three kids. So I get the non sexual part and it doing nothing for you. But when feeling returns and I don't associate them with feeding children I love it. Maybe just ask him to be harder and firmer with them. Lick and bite harder :big grin:

13. titansfan16

titansfan16 New Member

I personally love boob play not just during sex but also just randomly when my BF will grab them and play with them. I've never had an orgasm from it but I have come close. My only problem is that sometimes my BF and me get really into it, and my nipples will be raw and sore for a few days afterwards.

14. Dugg

Dugg Member

my wife HATES her boobs, she doesn't like any contact with them.

15. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Same with Lovely. I can get her from breast, ear or neck. It takes some work of course. :rofl: I remember pointing it out to a guy (the ear) and he was like 'oh really?' And tried to rub her ear thinking she would suddenly cum from it :rolleyes:.

As for the TS, I would agree with the others here. Breast play really works for some and others can not handle it. The girlfriend's breasts are too sensitive; although she has allowed me to play with them regardless (and has even put my hands there at times). It is a challenge though for her. Your issue does not seem to be sensitivity, but merely not a turn on. No biggie :) Each person has their own things

16. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My gf has gotten close to an O from breast play... hope to get there some day. She has majorly sensitive breasts as well and says she occasionally gets pain from the cold. Thankfully we live in CA!

My ex g/f hated breast play. She wouldn't let me do it at first until I convinced her that it was a turn on for ME.... About 2 months later I got a nice moan out of playing with them and she said that she had started liking it.

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I lOVE it but the GF isn't so into it.

18. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

My girlfriend has 34D's also and she also doesn't really like boob play all that much. She doesn't dislike it, though.

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't claim to be an expert on boob play, but in my experience with the women I've been with and people I've talked to, the smaller the boobs/nipples, the more sensitivity/pleasure they have. Obviously I make no claims that this is a universal truth. Just an observation I've made.

20. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

god this thread made me hard :O

My ex loved it. Would get instantly wet from it

21. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ) 400x240 LGE VX10000)

Another reason to love you. :naughty:

I knew a woman who has huge cans. People made such a huge deal over them, she came to hate them. She'd let you fist her poophole before letting you play with her breasts.

22. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

My GF has 34Ds and she hates boob play.
    Occasionally during sex she will like them played with, but generally I am told to leave them alone, or "be nice to them".

23. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

my wife is a DD and enjoys it, but I don't think she is able to O from stimulation. I know i love playing with them :naughty:

24. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

yea i don't think breast size has a correlation to sensitivity

25. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

That's just unamerican :dunno:

:run: