SRS Dont know where to look..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SoySauciAl, Nov 23, 2006.

1. SoySauciAl

SoySauciAl Guest

I have a problem with just where to set my eyes at.. it makes me nervous sometimes and i keep asking myself.. am i staring or look like im staring off in space? this happens when i walk pass a group of people or in a group or people i dont know. and sometimes i feel like im suppose to look and give a smile or nod but i just keep looking straight and look at them from the corner of my eyes and im sure they notice.. i dont mean to be rude or anything.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You care to much what others think about you, don't give a damn about what other people think, look in their genitals if you want to , look where you want to look to, be the boss of your own eyes.

3. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Yeah, stop caring so much. Just don't make excessive eye contact or else they might come up to you. Nobody cares if you glance at them and if they do, well they can go fuck themselves and stay inside away from the public.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I can almost never look people in te eyes, it freaks me out. Most people think I'm either lying or not telling them the whole truth when this happens. But whatever.

Oh yeah, I have no suggestions, just reminded me of my problem

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Look folks in the eye. Smile. Say "Hello" or "Hi" as you walk by. Don't stare for more than 7-10 seconds (roughly), but then come back and look the person in the eyes again while you are talking to them.

6. Elaine

Elaine New Member

Look people in the eyes. If you can't do that, try looking at their foreheads or their noses. Whatever you do, don't look at their boobs. I fucking hate that.

7. 7960

7960 New Member

Look directly at them and smile or say hi. Or look where you're walking. Either way, stop caring what others think.

8. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

just don't star at someone the whole time your walking past them, I get so pissed when people do that, a lot of times I as them if they got a problem. Just a glance or something is cool, but when someone passes just starring at my eyes with a strait face I feel like they are chalenging me for some reason, its one of my little things that sets me off. IDK if other people are like that, I just have wierd things that make me blow up

9. Carrots

Carrots New Member

Look them in the eyes and nod, smile, or say "Hi" (if they know who you are) as they pass by. Don't keep looking after they break eye contact or for more than one or two seconds total. If you don't want to acknowledge them at all, take a glance and keep on looking where you were.

If you have trouble making eye contact, look at foreheads or mouths instead. It will seem like you're looking them in the eyes.