Don't know whats wrong

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Phatbashar, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Phatbashar

Phatbashar Guest

OKay, so i am a virgin. Tonight i was going to have sex with a girl but couldn't "get it up". I am very attracted to the girl but I don't know whats wrong. I have never had a problem getting it up myself, let alone with a naked chick sitting next to me. What happened? Has this ever happened to anyone else, or is there something wrong with me?

2. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

never happened to me. maybe she just doesnt turn you on :dunno:

3. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

anxiety. she probably thinks she did something wrong, too.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It must be mandatory for every virgin to make this exact post before they can have sex.

blah blah blah...its natural...blah blah blah...only nerves...blah blah blah 50 other threads stating the same thing.

Tell her your nervous, get her to play with you for a while, get comfortable with her and yourself...then get it on.

Good luck.

5. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

exacterly i mean shit.. the first time i jumped into bed with my current love, i had had sex with anyone else for 2yrs except my ex. I was thinking u know, all the what-if's. then BAM. hit me like a brick. It was only cured by really relaxing and being lost in the moment, the key is not to worry, no matter how hard it may be, even though its ure first time.

but whatever yo do:

NEXT TIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX DO NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE BECAUSE I GUARENTEE IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN IF YOU DO

Im speaking from experience :p

enjoy yourself ;)

6. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:werd: The first couple times that i had sex i was incredibly nervous and it took a long time to get it up. But i just stopped thinking about that shit and got confidence in my dick and me and my SO do it just about every other day without any problems.

7. Darrin

took me about 3 nights to get over it, i was starting to get seriously worried :(

8. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

something similar happend like this to me, my first g/f gave up and left me cuz of it lol she thought i thought she was ugly or some shit but actually if she wanted it bad enough she would have made it work.
    the problem i've come to realize was that i was worried and the only way i got hard was by teasing me a bit and sucking my cock till it got nice n hard. she didnt do that shit, she just expected it to pop out and be ready like a dildo or something just cuz she was drippin wet. It's usually just you being nervous and stressed that its your first time and you wanan perform like a pro or something,what i recomend you do is talk to your partner and ask her to get you hard by sucking you off (or whatever seems to work for you) and make sure you're hard for a bit before you go in cuz you will go down quickly.

it almost happend when she spent the night at my house by but fuckin brothers were all over the place watching tv with us :rofl: ahhh memories

9. Phatbashar

Phatbashar Guest

thanks for the input guys

10. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

Yep same shit happens to me and when I think about how it didn't work it did it again... it sucks... I'm still trying to work it out... I have to stick with just getting head for now... which doesn't suck or anything... muahah

11. Bleed

Bleed New Member

maybe you're gay?

12. barto

barto you and your...third dimension

its normal.

13. Darrin

welcome to offtopic.com

14. Bleed

Bleed New Member

too tempting not too. :o