LGBT Don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Kitler, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

[rant]I am in a really tough situation [tough enough I hope to grant it, its own thread], and I am really at loss at what to do.

Any who here is the situation, I am back lifeguarding in central Oregon for the entire summer once again, and I don't know anyone really other than Blake[ if none of you knew we are good now, and hang out almost every day], and his friends who are staying with him over the entire summer[Of which I am pretty good friends with, we hangout alot. we'll call them tom and Brendon. Also I work with brendon]. I know some people in bend, but there more like people I chill with once in awhile, and are not best friends.
    My main group of gay friends supposedly are going to come down at one point, but I am not sure if its 100%.
    Basically I am left in the middle of a place I don't know very well, and not knowing any gay people, which means not hanging out/getting action, which equals shitty summer.
    The entire fact of this has been getting me really down, and its only been 4 days or so, but in this time I have had to play mr.straight guy, because I am afriad of all the drama that would be caused by people in my workplace knowing. Plus on top of that tom and brendon would completey change [ Blake even told me this straight up when we were talking about random shit last tonight] They are really immature, but still there friendship means alot to me, because there funny, and fun to be around plus I wouldn't be able to be around blakes house which I am at almost everyday.

All of this means that I have to cover up my true self, and not talk about the stuff I usually want to talk about. Right now the only person I talk about this stuff to is Blake, and thats usually only when we are alone, but still thats not quite the same as talking to another gay guy. I Really Really hate having to play myself off as being straight, but I honestly don't really see any other choice than that route unless if I want to loose a ton of friends.
    I know they aren't my true friends if they can't accept me, but this is coming from someone who until 1 1/2 ago or so had almost absolutely no friends at all. Friends mean alot to me, I mean I would much rather have lots of friends, than be rich and have lots of money.
    Already playing the straight guy is wearing me down just tonight tom and bren, and blake had a bunch of girls over, and I really had no Idea what to do, because usually I would just bring up the topic of hot guys, but in this case I had to keep myself closeted. I don't mind talking about if there were some good looking girls at the pool with blake, but when thats the only subject it gets really wearing. I honestly don't think I could take another week of this without getting really depressed, and plus when blake, bren, or tom hook up with some girls I start feeling depressed, because I think about how I am not hooking up with any guys [plus its been 4 months since I have gotten any action :ugh:]

So I have been trying to think of a list of choices on what to do, and this is what I have come up with:
    1. Tell some of my female coworkers/friends knowing they probably know some gay people at there school.
    Pro: Chance of finding someone to hang with
    Con: that person starting workplace drama and telling everyone else
    2. Talking to this lesbian co-worker which works at one of the offices
    Pros: she could lead me in the right direction
    Cons: Most likely probably does not know any gay guys my age. Also I don't even know her that well.[ This was actually blakes Idea]
    3. Come out entirely
    Pros: idk
    cons: Id be socially fucked.

5. Profit

Yea, but I really need to have a guy distract me from bren, blake, and tom, oh and also blakes ripped brother jj:noes:. I am afriad if I go to long I will end up falling for blake again thus causing the end to our friendship, or falling for bren/tom/jj, and getting my ass kicked, and even more workplace drama than would be if I had just come out.

Idk, but I swear to god blakes trying to provoke me he came out of the shower the other day with nothing, but a towel around his waist, and he just walked around for 10 minutes, because someone moved his underwear. Plus his friends are provoking me walking around shirtless, and talking about dick size/saying we should all wank of together/ walking around in there underwear all morning... Fuck I need to get laid, if someone wants to drive down here I would be more than willing I would be like stewie from family guy dreaming about all the stuff he wants louis to do to him

[/rant]

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

It sounds like what your most concerned with right now is getting laid. So hit up Craigslist, gay.com, or adam4adam, and get it over with. In terms of comming out to everyone, do you want to risk having to quit your job or lose your friends because your horny? Find someone to hook up with safely from one of those sites, and then see how you feel.

3. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

Well there aren't many 16 year olds on any of those sites :(

4. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

you're 16 and all you're worried about is getting laid?

i must have had a really fucking sheltered childhood :hsugh:

5. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

give it more time, you've only been there a few days.

just be yourself, don't announce that you're gay but if someone asks...don't lie. tell the truth.

be social and meet people, you'll find something.

6. tattooed_sailor

tattooed_sailor New Member

No fucking shit.

If I could last all those years on board the ship living with a bunch of guys (90 - ish in my compartment) and not go insane or do anything more than jack off, you can too.

Man up.

7. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Jerking off, FTW.

If you *must* tell someone I would choose the lesbian in the office. See if she knows of any groups, there is a possibility she might. I know that the GLBT club at the University in my town runs through the summer, perhaps take a look there or at one of the local high schools.

Oh, and I got laid for my first time when I was almost 18 so I dont feel any pity for your four month dry spell. :p

8. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

Lol, but I like sex.

Plus I jack off all the time lol

I just sucks that I am attracted to blake, I don't want to fuck that up

Any ideas on how to not like someone, Shock treatment?

9. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Get a fleshlight broseph! :mamoru: Shit like I would know I don't own one :o