SRS dont know what to do

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Apr 2, 2008.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

i'm really confused. i'm in college and recently had a pregnancy scare with my gf. now i feel like i need to find a really good job encase that does happen because i don't want to leave that problem with my parents. I know you guys are just going to say dont get her pregnant. believe me i'm going through every possible way not to now but still things happen. What do I feel like i need to prepare. I'm always thinking about the future and its making my present depressing and unlivable. What do I do?

I'm just sad lately. Schools not going the way i want. I feel like I won't be able to get a job when i get out. Don't want to loose my gf. just not fun right now:wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wear a condom for starters :ugh:

You had a scare because you didn't. Be responsible and then you won't have to plan your babies future so young.

PS-If your girl did get pregnant you'd honestly think you two could raise a kid together? Why not give that kid a chance at a decent life and let another family have it?

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

believe me i am using one. its just i worry it could happen and she wouldnt give it up

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Leave that problem with your parents? Why would it be your parents' problem in ANY situation? It would be your and her problem alone.

Are you really doing every possible thing to not get her pregnant? Is simply not having sex not a possible thing? That would make your chances 100% safe.

Look, are you really looking for help or are you just wanting to vent? If she is on birth control, you're using condoms, and you still pull out before you cum, she has about a .000001% chance of ever getting pregnant by you. If you're worrying about it, then it is all in your own head and you're wasting the effort.

Why would you feel like you won't be able to get a job when you get out? 99% of the rest of the people are getting jobs when they graduate, so what makes you any less? You should really trust in your abilities more. The worst that can possibly happen is you get rejected a few times, and then you succeed. Do you know who else got rejected and then succeeded? Michael Jordan, Abe Lincoln, Colonel Sanders, and almost every other great person in history.

If you still feel like you need to get a really good job, it should be because you have ambition and want to be a person who contributes to society.

Thomas Jefferson said "How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened." You're worrying too much.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you sound really desperate man.... just get as many A's as you can and a job will be waiting at the end of the tunnel.

6. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Its sounds more like hes entertaining the thought of having a child. Most would jump with joy when they found out their SO wasn't pregnant. Hes looking for a better job, just in case.

7. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

First, not having sex may not be an option. It is part of a mature relationship, i think thats poor advice. He could practice all safe methods but if something where to happen, abortion may be an option.

Also, raising a child is more frightening then some people realize. You're responsible for their well being. I make more than enough money and i still sometimes wonder if its enough.

Hes afraid of the unknown?

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I wasn't telling him not to have sex. I was pointing out that he isn't really doing everything he possibly could, which is what he claims he is doing. The point of me saying this is to help him realize that he is responsible for whatever happens, and that if it does happen, he can't blame anyone else or say "But I did everything!"

Why are you even talking about abortion? If he uses a condom, she gets on birth control, and he still pulls out, then he has a better chance at getting struck by lightning than getting that girl pregnant.

I'm not even really sure what the heck you are talking about in the last two parts of your post. I didn't say anything against making as much money as he could, and I don't even know what you're referring to with your "unknown" comment.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008