SRS Dont know what to do....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gregsaidthat, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Background: Alright posted a couple of days ago about and ex. Here is the link.... http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2970399

Current: Besides the point of that. Here is where it gets ruff for me. Well, I just got out of a serious relationship sort of speak. She is trying so hard to get back with me when she is the one who broke it off. My feelings (I think we are beyond repair just because of some of the things that she has said to me and some of the things that she has done in the past). She wants to work through this together but I don't want to. I don't think I could be with her again to be completely honest.

Other Current: Well, on the other side of this my ex who is married, we have been talking. Come to find out that her and her husband are not doing good at all. He set some time for her to come get her shit out of their house this weekend. Well, he also wants her to file papers. He thinks he can change but he can't! Proven fact many and many times prior. Just a quick fix or enough to keep her there.

Can't figure out what to do....(need a few opinions)Care about the person I have just finished with. Care about the one who is married.

The one who is married has came to me and said a few things to keep me thinking and to keep me wanting. It's not that she doesn't care. I know she does. We have cared for each other for so long. We are beyond bestfriends. I know more about her then most people in her life. Just the bond we have. I know she cares and wants to try "us" again but dont know what to do with my otherside. I want my cake and eat it to (I know I can't have that)!

I guess what I am trying to get at by starting this is maybe some more opinions from some people since I'm still alittle confused!

Thats the whole situation in a short story!

Thanks for the help in advanced!

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

To me its clear, don't get back with that woman who the relationship beyond repair is. Wait for the other woman to file for divorce, and then step into her life to become soulmates.

3. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

Move on from both girls, find another woman and start a healthy relationship. Chances are if it didn't work the first time with these women, then it won't work in the future.

4. Gregsaidthat

The one who is married we broke up due to her going to school away from home.(long way might I add)

The one I have just finished with is due to some issues that needed to be fixed!

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

As I said in the other thread, it would be best for you to move on and start a relationship with a SINGLE woman.

How long are you willing to wait on the ex that is married? You could be waiting YEARS for her.

6. Gregsaidthat

Yeah I understand I have been thinking about that. Just stuck on her for some reason. Been trying to kinda get out after work and stuff to try to find someone for me. Something new. Trying to get her out of my mind.