Dont give a F#$k attitude works great! Shy guys must read

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Apr 28, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Most of you who are reading this are going to be like duh, i knew that already or this kid is an idiot.I was with some friends today and the one was talking about the pussy he just got from some cute girl,and i was thinking wtf. He isnt the best looking dude,but seems to do pretty well with the chicks. On the other hand I do horrible,because i put in no effort and always think of a negative outcome. He was like "you have a 50/50,but if you dont try you never know". The worst they can say is no, i have a bf or some other crap, who the f cares. There are millions more out there just waiting for someone to come along, or like going out,dating,having sex or whatever it maybe. The point is I think most people get to damn parnoid and scared of woman of what they might think like myself. Worry aobut getting shut down, embarrassed but who the hell cares. I mean yeah i wouldnt go doing this to girls in your classroom they might think your creepy,but girls you see at the mall,food store,walking around town,around campus etc. She gives you some eye contact or a smile, smile back. Say hello what is your name,give her yours. Nice talking to you,can I have your number maybe we can go out sometime. No I have a bf she says, okay but i dont want his number i want yours. She laughs you say goodbye or what not, and move on. No reason why you guys shouldnt get a few girls numbers every week. I realized I just play way to much into it,and make it seem way harder than it is. If you dont try at all, you will never know.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Yup, this is a part of maturing in my opinon. You hit a day where you kind of just go who the fuck really cares. Least that happened to me. I used to be all shy and shit, but then one day I was like whats the point of all this and said fuck it. Chicks like being ignored.

3. who?

who? Guest

:hs: im slowly getting there....starting to get the "who the fuck cares" attitude, but at the same time still just a LITTLE uncomfortable in approaching strangers...i see myself on the borderline

now soemone with an AV reply and save this thread from no avness

4. notsousual

notsousual New Member

done

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and done

6. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

7. who?

who? Guest

qft
    forgot to mention you dont get walked over as much anymore

8. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

I am slowly getting that mindset. I find it hard to change around certain people though. :hs:

9. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

:rolleyes:

10. who?

who? Guest

I am intimidated by women older and with more power than me :hs:
    hard to speak my mind around them...
    girls my age or younger however, i feel like i can talk anything and do anything around them

11. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

I'm the opposite. I can talk to girls that are 5+ years older than me with no problem.:hs:

12. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

yeps learned just that at the start of this year. still a bit hesitant though...

13. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i used to b shy and wouldnt even talk to girls a lil younger than me...then when i got to college this year...i was like fuck it if i make and ass outta myself..im sure they wont remember....the first 2 weeks i got bout 45 numbers...messed around a lil bit..then ended up finding myself talkin to senior girls wit confidence like i could pull some old ass..lol i hate to say it but the i only got one older and she was 24 years old wit a kid...oops

14. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

it works, i agree. Im still borderline with strangers but i really am getting there. I definately have the mindset now.

15. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

I didnt get laid for a while, met a girl, realized i didnt care, and BAM sex.

16. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

it's just called confidence

17. awlewis

awlewis New Member

that's actually pretty clever.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

just straight up not giving a fuck is only half of the battle... the easier half.

19. Original

Original OT Supporter

:werd:

I just can't relate to younger girls, I've always been told I was slightly more mature than the rest though. I can't get with girls much older than me and I know too many younger girls that act like they're 10.. it's no use :o

20. edwin23

edwin23 New Member

21. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

this thread was like a kick in the ass...im starting to get to that point.

22. The_otherguy

The_otherguy New Member

I used to be very shy around girls untill i turned about 17. Then i got the i dont care mindset and things have been great. I went from not having any girls to gettin my self in trouble lol. I would go to a party etc and flirt with every single girl there, if one shut me down.. ok whatever next... One thing i have also found is present yourself in a I'm not someone who can be walked over, i'm not gonna take any shit from anybody confidnet kind of way, chicks seem to love that. Another thing is get to know allot of people.. they see everyone likes you or you get along with everybody and think.. hey this guy seems alright. Its crazy though, i go to a new party place and see at least 5-10 people i know, just goin to the mall etc i see people all over that i know.. gets old when your actully out on a date thouhg.