don't care about women anymore, how do i fix this? should i even bother?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Durka Durka, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

basically i've lost all respect and desire for women, i really couldn't give a shit if i'm ever in a relationship or not again at this point and i've noticed lately that i get pretty offended whenever i see any female looking at me. is this just a phase or something, or is this something that i'm going to be stuck with forever? is there even a solution to this or am i just so fed up that the care is gone?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Do you think you might be gay?? I'm being 100% serious but I'm not trying to be offensive.

It might be that you just prefer men and might be having difficulty admitting/accepting that part of you.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

4. Gek

Gek Go for broke

you get offended when a female looks at you... errrrr that's kinda weird. but while i was going through school i found it was alot easier to focus on my studies if i was single rather than having a gf.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Hmmm...well, you will either eventually get over this bitterness/resentment towards women, or you won't.

Try not worrying about it for now, focus on the stuff that does make you happy...you may just need a break from women for a while.

6. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

i felt kinda like you did (except for the whole being offended when a girl looks at me bit) after a recent break up. i just didn't wanna think about having to go back into that vicious cycle of meeting somebody new, and wasting all that time just to find out that she's not the one... again.

so i kinda shunned off girls for a few weeks, then after i got the closure that i needed, i was out and feeling like my old self again. so in my case, with time, it passed and now i'm good again.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

imo, the best thing that can happen is for you (or any of us) to quit basing our sense of self-worth on how women perceive us

8. .

I was in the same boat as you at one point, now, I really don't care. I live my life, I have fun, I do what I want, granted the sex is lacking in my life, but that doesn't bother me. I just spend my time on me and I spend it around my friends. Don't feel bad, this is a phase after a long relationship.

9. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

just fyi going to ignore any gay posts i hardly even like hanging around guys as it is let alone find them attractive.

10. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

and yeah, that's what i've been doing, just focusing on other shit. money, my car, etc. but every once in a while i stop and think for whatever reason and realise it kinda sucks that i don't have anyone, but then i think back to when i did and i realise i was even more miserable at that time than i am now, which makes me not want to do it all over again.

i'm the kind of person who will really avoid shit due to a sour experience. for example, i didn't go to the movies for 4 years because my cousin dragged me to see 'the hulk'

11. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

Your pretty extreme man, as in you take extreme measures..Just wait it out i guess

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:rofl:
    4 years cuz of one movie?? uh ok.

13. jonno

jonno New Member

:bowrofl:

14. ms500

ms500 New Member

mo women mo problem :coolugh:

15. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

The Way I see it you set your problem as not wanting a to be in a relationship but that you set your priority's differently and like yail bloor said you kinda need to quit basing our sense of self-worth on how women perceive you. over time your priority's will shift toward finding a relationship but until then think nothing of it and continue your life.

16. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

eh, not really one. the last movie i saw before that was star wars: episode 2 and that was a pretty gay experience as well.

i litterally hadn't gone to see a movie in a theatre until two weeks ago when i went to see 28 weeks later.

17. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i just really don't want any attraction based on looks. as far as i'm concerned if a girl is into me because i look hot or i have a big cock she's a shallow whore and she can rot in piss for all i care.

18. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

ok. eventually you will attract some one that will want you for you.

19. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

ahaha this guy makes me lol

20. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

fuck you.

21. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

well wtf dude "eventually you will attract some one that will want you for you." what you think someone is going to say to that? Quit talking like a fucking fatass woman.

to the OP, I completely understand what you're saying. I'm at the point now that I have absolutely no patience for women bullshit...at all. And besides the whole no one to play with my cawk part I am loving being single. I honestly don't know if I'll ever feel as strongly for someone else as I did for my last (and she was my first) gf...just because I now know how much bullshit usually goes along with being that close to someone. I guess, being at about the same spot, just go with it and see what happens; I read somewhere that you haven't been with a girl for six months, and that she was your first, and that you're 19...all same with me. I'm just going along, focusing on work this summer and not caring to bother with women.

hoped this helped a little.

22. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

:rofl: yes that's all true. it's not really going to effect my life short term if i don't give a shit, i'm just hoping this is a short term problem and not a long term one.

part of it is my best friend is engaged and i hear about his bs with his pain in the ass fiance all the time and honestly it's scaring me off from trying again, ever.

and yeah, i kind of feel that way as well, i don't think i'll have as intense of feelings for any other girl as i did for my ex, then again i hate my fucking ex so i don't even know what i think anymore.

23. There is a thin line between love and hate.

24. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

doesn't matter how thin the line is if you're 500 miles to one side of it :o

25. I think you're just going through a phase, it will be over sooner or later. It will take awhile. You will get out of it sooner or later.