SRS Done.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Redliner7, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Redliner7

Redliner7 New Member

To love is to let go right? I'm moving on. I'm going to do everything positive. I'm not going to do anything negative. I'm not going to go on a self-destructive path of binge drinking, smoking, and just wasting money randomly. I'm going to focus on my hobbies. I love racing. I love photography. I love life. I'm going to come back...I'm going to build a better, stronger, faster version of me. I'm going to make this post on Off-Topic a pledge to myself...Fuck Yeah. And I've got a message for the world: Bring it On.

But just real quick, one tiny moment of weakness...dammnit. I thought it was all going to work out :hs:

2. johan

johan Active Member

GOOD

3. eyustfu

eyustfu ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

but drinking is so much fun

4. Redliner7

Redliner7 New Member

You're right. I've wanted a motorcycle for awhile now...a 600RR. Maybe it's time I do that now, a new hobby to distract me even more.

5. Nilinet

Nilinet New Member

Can I join in on the self improvement thing? I'll tell ya how to get over binge-drinking and smoking like a chimney. And how to stop being a tease. And be more responsible..

BEING suicidal is wasting so much of my freaking time. I have things to do, dammit!

6. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

I actually typed it out. "Maybe you need a motorcycle". Then I thought, no.. maybe he'd kill himself and I'd feel bad. Honestly though, my motorcycle made me really happy. I recently sold it and now feel kind of empty, haha.
    Suzuki

7. Nilinet

Nilinet New Member

Tis sad!! Man, I can't think of selling my motorcycle. It's a 1973 Honda Scrambler. Lovely ride. And quite a rarity as I'm hearing off the streets now. Pretty sweet considering I got it off my brother.

I AM PROUD TO BE A FULLY FLEDGED MOTORCYCLE BEEYOTCH!! Das right, ya'll! Bikes are da sheeit!

8. neoamd

neoamd New Member

:rofl:

Shame on you :nono:

Anyways man good luck meeting the goals you've set for yourself.

9. Redliner7

Redliner7 New Member

:noes: Yah man. I'd love to tear it up some canyons or around a race track...really get my blood boiling. Who has time to think of girls when you're draggin' a knee, right? :hs:

Thanks for the support guys. I gotta just stay head strong, and remember that I'm only 25 -- gotta lot to learn, gotta lot to live. No damn girl is going to take me down.

And i'm not drunk on a Friday night. Well, that's one of my goals, lol.

10. Redliner7

Redliner7 New Member

Haha. Fuck that shit. I did everything for her...any texts from her, and I'm just not responding. They act like they care, just so that they can get some more attention from you. Eh, moving on.

I'll probably be drunk tonight. going to a wedding as a single guy FTW. :x:

Yah my friend had that same bike -- he's gotta ZX9R now but wants another SV. They make great track bikes apparantly.

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

props to you man. I'm in due process. I'm now into my hobbies too, but I need to remove her number from my phone and remove her from friends on facebook. I still find myself "checking" on her and last night I was thinking and I couldn't really figure out what I was doing this for except that I'm her little bitch. So sadly that shit has to stop.

hobbies are lifting,coding,skating. If you need any ideas. It will be cars once I get some cash and more free time to make it so. I'd love to have a track car in my garage.

12. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

lol, that brings back some memories for me! :rofl:

13. Redliner7

Redliner7 New Member

Coding? Yah, I lift -- no skating tho.

Went to that wedding, came home empty, but I was the second photographer for the wedding...got a little buzzed when my job was done.

Now my head is telling the truth, and I am just thinking about her ... :hsd:

I'll wake up tommorow, and will try to forget this weak moment. :o