FRK Domination

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Super Cres, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

this is my first post in fs, so hi. My girlfriend told me that she wants me to dominate her during sex tonight. She told me that she wants me to really hurt her. Any ideas that will cause pain but are not too extreme besides smacking her ass and pulling her nipples hard?

2. skelm

skelm New Member

I'm assuming you guys have had rough sex before? If not that may be somewhere good to start from...

Biting is something else you can incorperate, but if she really want to be dominated you're going to really want to be telling her what to do, say it strong and loud and don't back out - she may not at first just to add to the fun, if she does this you need a way to punish her.

Make sure you two have a safe word - first time so don't overdo things, could be lots of fun times ahead :big grin:

3. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

we have gotten rough before, ass slapping, choking. and we do have a safe word. I think I will do some biting mostly on the upper back near her neck, it drives her wild. I just don't want to leave visable marks to near her neck since she has to work tomorrow.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

bite scratch, toss her around, restrain her arms, push into her with your own body, squeeze her in your arms

and combine things
    like pull her hair back hard so that she is staring at the ceiling as you fuck her from behind

5. skelm

skelm New Member

Walk into your local adult store with her and pick out some toys that you might want to add to this experiance (handcuffs, blindfolds, buttplugs)... Fun shopping experiance for the both of you that ultimately will improve your sex life :big grin:

Just make sure that if she is unsure about the whole thing that you ease her into it all.. Although she did pitch the idea to you so I'd say the shoes on the other foot?

It's great that you want to learn :big grin: Your SO and you should have some really great experiances :big grin:

6. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

Thanks for the ideas all. Overall it was a pretty good night, I enjoyed the experience. When I got to her apartment she was sitting on her knees in the bedroom. I told her to keep her eyes closed and to not talk to me until I say. I got a white dress shirt and wound it up and then tied it around her head so that she could not see. Then I went through a whole "me master you slave" monolouge while moving about the room. Then I had her stand up and i walked around her slapping her body and pinching her, making her jump because she couldn't see any of it coming. Then I had her bend over and count as i spanked her ass.
    After that i unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open, telling her how exposed she was and what a slut she was. I then kneeded her tits really hard and pinched and bit her nipples. Her tits were very red. I crept behind her trying to be as quiet as possible then I started choking her from behind with both hands. Not too hard, but i did leave impressions of my fingers. after that I had her take off her pants and spread her legs while standing. She was very wet. I got right in front of her pussy and started describing it to her. Then I had her get on the bed on her back and spread her legs. I told her to start putting her fingers inside her, as many as she can get, and I told her not to touch her clit. She got four fingers in and were moving them in and out. Very hot!
    Then I had her get off of the bed and I told her that I was going to let her suck my cock and that she would be allowed to use her hands. So she got on her knees and started going at it. It really felt good. I had her blow me for about 5 minutes then I told her to stop. I had her then lie on her stomach on the bed and I started to slap her ass again making her jump. After that I started to scratch down her back, unfortunately my nails are not that long so it didn't work too well. I was a little upset i wasn't scratching to deep to i started to bite her back. I have the naturally sharp canine teeth so I could see the marks I was leaving. I then had her lift her head and started biting around her neck. After that I had her get off the bed again and start sucking me off some more. After about another 6-7 minutes I had her stop. Then I started describing what I wanted to do to her. She told me earlier in the night that she wanted no anal tonight. So i told her that if I wanted to I would have had her sucking on her purple dildo like it was a real cock while i fucked her pussy with the glass dildo and then fucked her myself at the same time in the ass ( she told me afterwards that really got her hot). Then I told her I was going to make her fuck me.
    I then laid down on the bed and had her get on top, we went on like that for about 10 mins then I told her i didn't like looking at the front of her and had her reverse cowgirl, while i was fucking her this way i was slapping her ass the entire time. Then I told her I was going to fuck her doggystyle until I got off. I proceeded to fuck her for about 15 minutes and then after I came she pulled the shirt blindfold off of her head and started kissing me and telling me how she loved it.
    We may just have to do this again :x:

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

You let HER take the blindfold off?
    :smack:

8. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

sorry for the last post being so long.

yes i did let her take off the blindfold but we were doing roleplaying at that point.

9. J_75

J_75 New Member

:bowdown:

nice post, I gotta show this thread to my girl

10. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

If she likes the Master/Slave game, have you guys considered getting her a collar?

11. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

We have not talked about it but I think she would like it, I think the next thing we are going to get is a vibrating cock ring.

12. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: OHHHHHHH My God!!!!!!! I just got all horny reading that update!!!! U can fuck me like that anytime ... LOL ....WOW:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

13. Super Cres

Super Cres Copper Member

Thanks, we tried a innocent girl having sex for the first time roleplay yesterday. If I have time i'll post the update.