FRK Domination by teasing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I was thinking about this tonight. I know that some people go into a Ds relationship by consent and talking about it.. But is there the occaison where one is teased so much they are forced into a dominant role in a sexual experience?

2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Yes. I think very much that it could happen. You are forced to become the Dominant because to get what you want, you must force it on your partner.

That can be tricky though because that is your partner manipulating you ~ so who is really the Dom?

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Your partner would be "topping from the bottom" in this case. Its annoying but unfortunately fairly common for submissives or the bottom in the relationship to get what they want by pressuring or acting out in order to get a desired response from their other partner. I think its bratty and is a craptastic excuse for not just sitting down and saying, "Hey..I want this. "

4. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

yes it can happen... thats how my current girl friend and I are working... She doesn't want to have sex till she is married which could be a problem... but I would like to think its not. Teasing can be a lot of fun, especially if she ties your down...you just need a feather or rose or tongue... and play. :naughty::drool::drool::drool::wackit:

Edit: I just realized what he meant by teasing... I meant tease play but her playing a more dominant role... oy.

5. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My girlfriend does this quite a bit. She acts like she's completely unintersted and will tease me for as long as she can until I force myself upon her. Then she loves every minute of it. Its enjoyable, but lately she's been doing it way too often.

6. Memor

Memor Active Member

Last great experience I had, the girl had me tied up, teased for over an hour in every possible way (feathers, wartenberg wheel, ice cubes, play piercing needles, stopping right after beginning to give head, etc...) until she asked me "can you take it any more?" I answered "fuck no," ripped off the blindfold and restraints, lifted her up, slammed her against the wall, and started fucking her hard and deep, which is what she had been wanting all along. It really was great :bigthumb:, the teasing made it all worthwhile. I have 0 experience with a full dom/sub kind of relationship so I guess I can't fully comment for ya.

7. razi

razi New Member

it probably happens (a lot) but not as defined as one might find in a D/s relationship.

8. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

I fuckin love tease play :drool:

9. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

I do it ALOT to Mr. Man. ALOT. I excel at it. Go down on him for a couple of minutes and stop. Really make out with him grabbing his dick and balls for a bit and stop. When he's cooking dinner, I'll come up behind him and grab him while I run my tits up and down his back, then I'll start licking his neck, biting his ears. Drives him insane. And it works. Eventually he gets so worked up that I just get taken, whatever room we're in. Works for me.
    Of course, the downside to that is that he has learned my tactics and used them on me as well at times. I can be very cold when I want to be, but he can break me when he wants to. So I guess neither one of us is the dom or sub, we just take turns. And trust me, i have no complaints.