FRK Dom? Sub? Switch? Equals? 'Nilla? maybe Feminist?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sparklwazngurly, Jul 1, 2009.

1. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

Not wanting to apply labels (unless I must) upon other people, I was curious, about how FS'ers label themselves in a few things? So a roll call of sorts with a brief explanation of why if you don't mind.

Are you a Dominant or submissive? Maybe you're a switch? How about Equals (Nilla equivalent of a switch?) Are you Vanilla? How about any Feminists? Humanist? Even Misogynists...

Lemme hear please how we sort our selves here. Thanks!

2. Libera

Libera New Member

Submissive/swinger (we are more so in an open relationship, not swinging together usually). I'm not really into BDSM, I just like it a little rough at times.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I really do not like labels, so I try to stay away from them. However, for the sake of argument, I am a Heterosexual Dominant Male who is Polyfidelity in nature. I most align myself as Polyfidelity :)

4. sparklwazngurly

I really dislike labels, but more so as they are forced upon me. That goes for anyone, those tend to be the ones we hate, the ones that are offensive, but the (probably arguable) necessity of the human mind to classify things in order to understand them (which we need more of, understanding, not ignorance). That's why I was asking what you consider yourselves. Thanks B, for the post.

Thank you for adding in. I'm interested in some more description of what you said (sub/swinger/open relationship) without the BDSM, if you would elaborate for me. PM is fine if you want too :)

5. Rumbaar

Rumbaar Inherent Omniscience OT Supporter

Are you asking more of how we currently practice or how we would like to see ourselves practice?

I have plenty of curious thoughts, and from lack of opportunities haven't fulfilled those thoughts. But I would label myself differently from my current practices.

6. sparklwazngurly

I am asking how you consider yourself to be. Experience or no. How do you feel you apply in these categories. Pretty please :big grin:

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

fairly dom and touch of sadist

8. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

submissive

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

And yourself Sparkl? I think it is only fair that you identify. Interestingly, I have friends who identify as not identifying. I.e. They are non-gendered and prefer to be called 'they' over s/he

I am a fairly big sadist....which is a bit of a problem. The women I am with like the punishment, but in a pleasurable way....you see, I like inflicting pain and torturing them a bit.....which, of course, is not pleasurable....oh well.

Interestingly, I would have to agree with you Sparkl as there are certain titles that are placed on me because of my choice to have multiple committed partners. It does irritate me to no end.

I do not mean people who do not understand either. I have had plenty that do not understand and I am more than willing to educate them. It is the ones that refuse to be educated or do not see the differences between things. Open, Swing, Poly are ALL different things....VERY different. It frustrates me that people will clump all three (and others) together.

10. sparklwazngurly

I was hoping you weren't gonna ask me. It seems a bit complicated now, even as I go look at my interview. Things have changed.

No longer will I entertain bi-sexual ideas, I am a lesbian, and finally happy in that. I will scene with a Male Dominant. But no sex, not again.

I am submissive, but I am interested in some switching. I want the training as a Domme, I want the other side sometimes, something I have never experienced.

The pain, I don't need it so much anymore. I did before. It was an alternative to cutting, or other elements of expressing the loathing I felt for myself, hiding, afraid to be me, cowering to others expectations. I still crave a nice firm spanking, some delightful flogging. Bondage is, something I need... if you understand. The restraint is a need, but before, it wasn't necessary, cuz I wouldn't struggle, I wanted to be hurt and abused since I couldn't do it myself. Now I want the struggle, to fight the bonds. To feel the rope dig into the skin.

With my sex drive near non existent as the hormones do their magic on my body, some of the only things that excite me instantly, are the VERY edgey INSEX videos of old. They are not the same as the new kink.com and affiliates, even though it is the same people. If you know INSEX, then you understand what I mean.

I am weary of doing any scenes at the moment, with my breast development in the early stages it is, and other body insecurities (please under stand what that implies) which would prevent me from ANY nude scene play. Topless, I may be okay with soon... and definitely okay with corsetry and other fetish attire involvement, which honestly increases my comfort level.

I am a feminist, not a feminazi. I am along the lines of those found at jezebel.com

I have not been a swinger. I have had open relationships. I don't have an SO right now however, so I cannot be sure about either one.

I think my biggest detractor about sex is that, I am a lesbian, but I am nowhere near high on the lists of most lesbians. My type is a sexy, dominant , but girly kind of dyke. Not the butch. Not the lipstick myth either. The tomboy sort who is very fierce in her femininity. I saw so many beautiful lezzies at Pride, and I felt completely out leagued and undeserving of all of them. I had some crying (blame the hormones if you want, I think it is my envy, wanting to be, completely, one of them)

So.... things have changed, and I have withdrawn a lot from the alt community, while I resolve my place in it. Unfortunately, I am finding that isn't something you can entirely do on your own. I still my dreams of being an owned girl, collared and serving my Dominant, like a good kitty... maybe puppy... pony if my body gets there.

Did that cover it? *muah*

11. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

i like to be dominate and have the woman want me to take control. Ive been curesed with very outgoing women who like to have all the control and dont let me make any decisions.

12. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Straight monogamous abstinent switch :squint:
    Also, Insex FTW, that's hardcore :eek3:

13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I'm just a garden variety perverted soul :bigthumb:

14. Rumbaar

Well then I would feel I apply as a submissive. With BDSM and Orgasm Denial (not sure if there is a term for that) tendencies. I think I've only ever cum once during sexual intercourse with any of my partners, and then I wasn't happy ...

Yes the earlier 2004/5 INSEX videos are high on lists! But then also Hogtied and EnglishMansion. I like new things, and push boundaries that's for sure. But then it's hard to find those outlets in my closed environment.

But currently exploring something very different from my 'norml', I'll see how that goes.

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Hmm.... polyamourous (with one couple but thoughts of adding a second), sort of bi-sexual, curious about BD/SM with the occasssional desire to try being a sub, like a little pain.

16. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

Somewhat kinky married to a very vanilla with a low sex drive. FML

17. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

I would call myself a switch, more leaning to the Dom side. Although that's partly because I've never found anybody to top me. There's prbobly various reasons for that that I could get into if I had the time to type more :dunno:

18. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Just a good 'ol pervert. I like it all, for the most part. Not into the dom/sub, but sometimes I take control and sometimes the wife does. Not afraid of getting a slap across the face or spankin' some ass. We are well matched. I am also a HUGE fan of prostate stimulation. :o :bigthumb:

Looking for a FWB to play with. Anyone in Alabama looking for a FB? :x:

19. sparklwazngurly

Nice! Lovin everyones posts. It's actually much more varied than I was expecting. Please keep them coming.

20. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

I'm definitely a sub, which works out well because my wife loooves being in control, and the rush she gets from the power of it all. I love being bound, lightly flogged/whipped/etc (but we are just starting to explore this more), tease and denial, and ESPECIALLY enforced chastity (to name a few...) My wife has 2 or 3 "sub-like" interests or fetishes, so occasionally when the mood strikes her, she'll ask me to top, but it always feels awkward and unnatural to me inside, although she enjoys it just fine.

21. i3

i3 OT XI coming Fall of

Straignt Dominant Male. Flying solo for the time being till I can get on my feet financially.

I enjoy when a woman is willing to cede control (not in all areas of her life mind you). For me it strengthens the relationship knowing that my SO trusts me enough to allow that; and in at the same time, it's a humbling experience.

That and I love to tie women up :naughty:

InSeX is indeed FTW. Always wanted to meet PD.

22. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

straight submissive feminist.

23. sparklwazngurly

PD is... one brilliant man, that kind of terrifies me.

Any of the boys here cringe from any of the INSEXM (where the males were the ones strung up and tortured) Videos?

24. Rumbaar

Can't say I've seen any Male INSEX videos, but EnglishMansion are all about male domination and bondage ... and I've enjoyed those.

25. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I love being submissive.