MMA DOHChi

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by dragomungus, Mar 2, 2009.

1. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

Sounds like Charuto is headed back your way.. Seminars lined up? If so, vids. I love Verissimo's bjj game.

2. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

Depending on when/how much, I might try to make it down. A guy that trains with DOHChi used to train with me. :noes:

3. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

From what I heard - Charuto is doing a tour of North Carolina and going to like 4 or 5 schools. Maybe he's coming up to your area.

4. Ricey McRicerton

We're a hole in the wall school compared to the huge crossfit/team roc school a few miles down the road and a Machado affiliate. I doubt if he'll make it up to our spot. :dunno: It'd be cool to go train with some cage members as well.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  5. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

haha, yea. charuto is heading down to the south once again. while he's in town, he's going to be teaching the jiu jitsu classes. he might do a seminar for the locals here, but i know he's just going to be teaching. he's also doing a small tour around nc doing seminars and depending on my work schedule im going to be helping him out with that.

also in april, he's going to bring a nova uniao bb, his name forgets me at the moment, to see if he likes wilmington nc and hopefully have him teach at our academy full time :x:.

i cant wait till he gets here, i think charuto likes me a lot(no homo), but in a sincere way, since he asks my coaches how im doing whenever they talk to him. he's even crashed at my crib couple of times after partying :rofl:. it's going to be awesome, since i have a fight coming up, i hope he gives a lot of pointers :o

6. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

You guys would make a cute couple.

7. Ricey McRicerton

I bet he's going to be giving our emo hair'd resident a couple of privates on the mount. :kdubb:

8. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

lol, dude's married to a hot white lady and she is an awesome person too.

9. Kuet

Kuet New Member

pics

10. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

so charuto's in town. woohoo, he taught bjj tonight, was a good class. oh funny thing though, a kung fu guy came into the gym tonight, and he wanted to spar one of our guys, to see what mma is all about. so he ended up sparring one of our wrestlers, who has about 2 months of boxing. needless to say, it ended in less than a minute. a couple of strikes, then takedown, then ground and pound.

charuto filmed the whole thing, giggling like a school girl. so hopefully ill have it for you guys soon. oh yea, the kung fu guy brought some students of his i guess to have them watch. i also have a private with charuto tomorrow at 330. should be fun.