Does Your GF Get Angry At You For Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Divided Sky, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Divided Sky

Divided Sky New Member

Before I graduated out of high school this year, and occasionally this summer after a long day, I'd doze off and sleep when I'm with my gf. When we hung out when we had school, I'd sleep for an hour or so 1/3 times. Haha, damn does she get pissed off, and she's not a psycho spaz, but it really pisses her off for some reason. Anyone else get this too? I can understand if I play a video game for an hour, but let a guy get his rest. She'll be all like :rant2:, then I'd try to :kiss:, then she would :slap:. And I'd have to wait 20 minutes or so until she calms down.

(On a side note/story, one day when I was sleeping she woke me up and I was just kidding around, "What? You want attention?" And she thinks about it and realizes that thats why she always pokes at me or whatever. So now she get's to the point and goes "Give me attention!", she told all her friends and now they do it to my friends. Heh. Ok. I know, bad story.)

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

honestly, i think i'm the most easygoing person out there. when i'm dating or with a man, i could care less what he does. i don't own him, nor do i try to control him.

:rofl: as long as he doesn't drool on my pillows, he can sleep whenever he wants.

3. Divided Sky

Divided Sky New Member

Apparently I need to :eek3: at her constantly to keep her satisfied. :nuts:

4. chica&buddies

ya... well, i'm not an attention whore either... needless to say :dunno:

5. AccidenT

AccidenT Remember I will always love you, as I claw your fu

my gf falls alseep pretty much every time she comes over to my place (3-4 nights/week, both weekend days). She blames it on work/medication/etc.

It gets kind of frustrating because all she ever wants to do is lay down, and she doesn't have enough energy to give me any attention. Even after she wakes up she's out of it, and usually goes home.

However, if you're sleeping for only an hour, and you're wide awake after that, I don't see a problem with it.

6. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

my bf is actually sleeping on the couch right behind me at this very moment in time.... and i could care less, we both got 4 hours of sleep last night :)

7. Sexy_SV

Sexy_SV Guest

I like it when my b/f falls asleep (well okay he never does I usually do) but last night for the first time he fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't have enjoyed it more.I just sat with him and stroked his hair and ran my fingers through his hair and accross his face.He was sleepin like a baby and looked like it too.It was so cute =) I would only get mad if we planned a nice evening and he wanted to sleep instead of make sweet love hehe. But other then that I mean if he fell asleep and he was supposed to pick me up well yeah Id be hella pissed. I just like it because he's so calm and well not blabbling lol he talks alot.Anyways!! No I do not get mad =)

8. relapsd

relapsd IM BAD+HAX

i did that yesterday with my gf. i picked her up, took her to my place. we sat in bed watching some dvds on my comp.
    then she turned to me and gave me like a 5 min hug and we SnuGGLeD. it was precious. oyes. we ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms for like 5 hours. (we didn't go to sleep the night before)

9. I do get mad! :p But he loves me anyway

10. Kronikcure

Kronikcure Guest

My girl constantly bitches about that. I can't even take a nap when I get home from work. ONe time I was just watching t.v. and I fell asleep I was soo tired. SO she starts throwing couch cushions on me tellin me to get up.Then she gets the baby and sets him on me.

BITCH!!! GOD, I wish, OHh How I wish I could just slap her once or twice. When a man is sleeping, let him sleep..

It is way worse to try and wake him up, ecspecially if your going to do it rudely.

11. Skinny Pimp

Skinny Pimp OK

:love: :o

I would not mind finding someone like that. I sleep from 7 AM to 4 PM every day. :o

My sleeping habits will change if I get this new job...which I hope to land.. :hs:

12. Bolicious

Bolicious Handleobraese

;)

Who needs sleep when you have a suculent german voice in your ear whispering you in to full relax mode.

13. :kiss:

14. chica&buddies

:sad2: i know how you feel...i worked overnights for 3 years. my sleep schedule, however, was not as intense as yours. needless to say, though, i did sleep during the day.

15. Read more...

Read more... SPQR

:rofl: this reminds me of a couple of my friends...

Last year they were kind of off and on dating(fuck buddies to him, committed couple to her), anyway one day he goes over to her house after school. They sit on the couch for awhile, watch some TV blah blah whatever, so a couple hours go by, they are sitting on the couch cuddling or whatever, and she starts to doze off. So he wakes her up, and seriously whispers in her ear, "if I wanted to sleep, I woulda stayed home".

The next day he fooled around with some other chick and she took him back, the end.

16. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

Yeah, I like it when my boyfriend falls asleep in my lap. he's always exhausted after work and class...

17. melomade

melomade Guest

i dont get mad at my man when he falls asleep..i would just fall asleep with him or just look at him while he's sleeping.

18. Dorn

Dorn New Member

I got my wisdom teeth out this past Thursday. Well, my "girlfriend" came over to "take care of me" the past few days. If we were sitting there watching TV in my room, I'd more than likely fall asleep. She'd seriously get mad at me for it saying she came over to talk with me, not sit there while I'm sleeping. It made me quite mad as well.

19. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

*jus happened to me i jus posted a thread about my story*
    :werd:

20. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If my g/f got mad at me for sleeping when Im at her place she wouldnt be my g/f. I usually go there right after work or something, and I just want to sleep for a bit. Now if I turned on the TV... that would be all bad.

21. gixxerfast

gixxerfast Guest

"Does Your GF Get Angry At You For Sleeping?"

.......only when she is awake, which isn't often.

22. FireIce

FireIce New Member

My boyfriend falls asleep all the time! I think he has narcalepsy! And he snores so damn loud. I've seen him fall asleep standing up.

23. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I sleep all the time. But generally she's asleep too.

24. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

well...maybe she'd really wanna spend more time with you....but she also gotta understand taht sometimes you do need a sleep...she cant get stubborn on this....

25. She thinks you are falling asleep because you aren't interested in her or what she has to say.