Does Valtrex really work Herpes Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pruplegti, Aug 10, 2005.

1. pruplegti

pruplegti New Member

O.K. so herpes is the desease that is really joked about and stuff we all know that bla bla bla

But there is the Really hot girl I want to get with but she has herpes. I searched around and apparently you can get herpes even with out the infected partner showing symptoms !

Thats a little scary to me, but I want her soo bad I've searched all around apparently Valtrex only reduces the risk of infection. I cannot find an unbiased website or any information about Valtrex other that what Glaxo smith Kilen reports, and these days who can belive the drug companies??

so if she uses Valtrex will I still get infected??? WTF :noes:

2. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

yah why the fuck would you want to have sex with a girl who has herpess man. thats just dumb. She might look hot, but go jerk off to some hot girls instead youll be happy in the long run. living with herpes would not be fun.

3. Bleed

Bleed New Member

i would avoid her. that's like play russian roulette everytime u slept with her. play enough times and you'll get owned.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

there are still hot girls out there without STD's. Go find one of them unless you plan on making this a very long term relationship.

5. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Yes, you can still get infected if she is on Valtrex. the chance is slim, but the human body still sheds teensy amounts of the herpes virus even when the body is not having an outbreak.

Not worth it.

6. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

7. pruplegti

pruplegti New Member

yes its totally not her fault either is was her ex husband that gave it to her because he cheated on her (With a guy too) I mean the last person you'd expect to give you a new desease is the person your married to

It totally sucks I really like her she was honest and upfront because she really likes me and is aware to the Risks

I know the Pictures I've researched quite a bit

according to the GSK website about Valtrex it eliminates symptoms in 99.999% of all cases and also reduces Infection rates by the same ammount.

I was hoping there was some independant reports out there or some testimonials about Valtrex from an unbiased source.

the Canadian food & drug agency did approve this for usage in Canada and there have been very little complaints about Side effects and 0 complaints about the drug actually not working.

8. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

wtf are you smoking GET THE FUCK OFF IT.

Boning a chick with herpes.. you minaswell just go out in public nude and wear a sign saying "Fuck me I want an STD please".