GUN Does this sound like a deal? SIG 226

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Wizard of Poz, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Wizard of Poz

Wizard of Poz New Member

Sig 226 (he said .40?) - two tone with stainless side
    4 Clips
    Houge Grips

$650 OBO.

Good deal or not? He said he paid 1000. Any problems usually with buying used guns?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004
  2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Aside from the fact he's either stupid enough to get ripped off or shady enough to try and make you think you're getting a deal, there's not usually a problem with buying used from someone you trust to have taken care of the gun.

That package will run you about $650-700 brand new. If i trusted the guy to be honest, i'd offer $500-550.

3. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

i know someone you can get a sig p226 in 9mm for 325 add 40 for night sights and gun in better condition. these are LE trade ins. Let me know if you want the gunsamerica.com link...http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976415710.htm

4. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

That's a good deal, Mix, i might have to pick up a second 226 at those prices. :naughty:

5. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

yeah it is man. I know this is legit because a few from sigforums got theirs from here. Im sending in my money and FFL on monday for it :bigthumb:

I also have another place that has them, but its the two tone one for 399...http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html download the .pdf catalog and its in there somewhere..CDNN has great deals and good service. Great thing about CDNN is they dont charge to use a credit card

6. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

Damn CDNN has a HK USP .40 S&W for 399!! LE trade in with variant 3 two toned