Does this happen to anyone else??!?!?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ninetalesnwf, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ninetalesnwf

ninetalesnwf New Member

Im currently going thru a Dry spell. its been a year or so since ive been with a female. hooked up with one. Got very minimal forplay. (long story)

Now everytime i go through a dry spell, and not seem to be getting any where with females. I always keep asking myself Am i "Gay" or in term Bi sexual. Hence why cannot i get a girl again.

Now i dont really think of males at all. Nor picture them in any sexual act. I think the penis Is a magic Visual inspring tool. Nothing else.

Then thing is.... As soon as i have a g/f or been with a female for a night. All these problems are gone. And i never think about the opisite sex. In any term.

I really think im just being stupid. In general Term im saying im Bi curios. Non acting. Will stay that way. At the momment im living with a girl i cannot have. And well. yo know the storys of how it goes.

Just. does this happen to anyone else?

2. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I'm going through the dry spell :( No thoughts of wanting penis in my arse though.

3. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

4. ninetalesnwf

ninetalesnwf New Member

I dont think of anything near my ass. Hell!!!!! thats a outwards zone only. lol..............

Ah i just get sick of this shit going thru my mind. GIMMIE A GIRL DAMN IT

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Age? Hormones? :rofl:

I am sure we have all had our dry spells, but I dont think we all think that "hey, no girl today, might go find a guy..." However just because I havent thought that, and other people havent doesnt mean its wrong. Maybe you are bi? I dont know how you would go about finding out for sure for yourself though...

I doubt you are bi or gay just because of this though. It just means you are human, and humans are sexual beings...

Oh, and if you were really gay, then you wouldnt have a problem with women. Maybe its a horrible stereotype, but I dont know of a single gay man thats not great with women...they just dont want to have sex with them...

6. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I LOLed @ your random capitalizations.

7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Wow, I have went through dry spells, but never considered the fact of being gay. I don't have any idea of why that would even cross your mind. If you are going through a dry spell a girl isn't just going to show up at your door and say fuck me. Put yourself out there and find a girl. Most guys can go to a bar and pick a girl up. Just depends on what kind of standards you have that night. If you are considering you may be gay, I am thinking the standards are pretty low so you should have your pick. No woman is off limits at that time