SRS Does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Mar 29, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Im starting to think yes. We have been working at the same place now for almost 4.5 months and when I first laid my eyes on her I was just so caught up by her beauty, and immensely attracted to her. We have never actually talked, and got to know each other, but we have had some sort of communication with each other (though very minimul), ex - thanks after holding the door open, looking at each other when walking by in the hall, etc.

Well I notice there are many times, where I will have to go by her desk or near her, and she will often stare at me. Sometimes, its a quick glance, sometimes its a 2-3 second stare. I notice quite a few times where see will all of a sudden just stop what she is doing and stare at me, if I were to walk by when she least expected me to. Other times she will stare me from head to toe.

Today after work, I was grabbing my stuff and heading out the door to the elevators, when I exit my room her and a couple friends were walking by on the way to the elevators as well. She was talking and making eye contact with her friends, until she spotted me and just kinda froze and stared at me...at least 3 or 4 seconds. I think it was more like a gaze. It definitely caught my attention, its hard to describe the way she looked at me. She looked keyed in on something.

but honestly, do girls just do this by chance or is there always a reason why, if they stare like this?

2. johan

johan Active Member

Why would YOU stare at someone? For absolutely NO reason at all? Doubtful.
    Do YOU ever do things for absolutely no reason? No.

So there is a reason for her actions. Just like your actions, like most every person's, have a cause-and-effect sequence to them.

The question is...is she staring at you because she's interested. Not necessarily. Could be a lot of reasons.

However...why don't you be the one to start talking to her?

You've already said you're immensely attracted to her. Why do you need to confirm if SHE'S attracted to you before you open your mouth and say a few words to her?

Don't let others dictate your actions for you. If you're interested, make a move. Waiting for her to go first....is ok, but more of a second-stringer's strategy. Talking to her won't kill you. Try it.

3. Easygo

Easygo New Member

There is always a reason why, when they stare like that. It is now your move.

You could go over and say "Hi, I'm <Otposter>. What's your name? <Name>, nice to meet you. I'm going to get a coffee or Coke right now. Come on with me."

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I'm going to be completely honest with you.
    You do NOT need OT's advice for every step you take. You ARE strong enough and smart enough to make decisions on your own ;)

5. Radiohead

Radiohead Everything in its right place...

sounds like maybe you are shy too :dunno: see if you can find out a little about her so that you can strike up a conversation. most girls don't like it when guys come on too strong so get to know her a little first.
    i know that stare. i've done it a million times. it means she finds you attractive and wants to get to know you.

6. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

she is checking you out!!

pull your finger out, and go and talk to her!!

please do something NOW!!

7. MichaelJackson

MichaelJackson New Member

You should make the first move. I bet she's just waiting for you to say somthing but as of now, you're too much of a little pussy to even ignite a simple conversation. Girls admire confidence. It's what makes even ugly guys attractive. Don't be a girlie man.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Let's make this easier, and consult the magic 8-ball.

<shake shake shake>

ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES.

8-ball says go for it.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

There is no way that you can determine whether or not this girl likes you romantically because of the situation you described. Next time you see her, strike up a conversation, be friendly and confident, then ask her out for a cup of coffee on a specific time and date. Never say, "can I take you out sometime for coffee?" because if she says yes and you leave, you have to ask her yet again once you decide when you want to do it. When you ask someone out, NEVER use "sometime" have a plan already in mind.

10. Indrew

Indrew New Member

Talk to her! Nothing to lose...

11. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

:)
    Yeah, do it. You will NOT die if this person "rejects" you, so why not at least give it a shot?

12. JakobwithaK

Would love to but I am so shy with her because of how attracted i am to her.

13. JakobwithaK

I know her name, not sure if she knows mine yet. I found out, just from people talking to her. Not exactly the best way to find out hehe :mamoru:

14. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

just step up to the plate and talk to her the same as you do everyone else!!

maybe you could even slide in that you want to get kinky with her later??

come on, what do you have to lose??

:naughty:

15. auero

auero word.

Talk to her, same thing happened to my girlfriend and me. She started working with me a year and a half ago almost. We both had little crushes on each other and never told anyone. We became friends and we both fell in love with each other.

We both believe that we're ment for each other. I hope so!

Goodluck!

16. JakobwithaK

for a guy who hasnt talked to her yet......do you think theres very good chance she thinks im stuck up

17. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

You don't know until you ask. For all you know she could be staring at you because you have a 2 inch nose hair she'd like to yank out.

For the sake of your sanity I think you should do something, but because this is a situation at work you need to prepare for the worse to happen. If she's not interested in you would that make you feel uncomfortable going to work each day?

Just say hello...see if she wants to grab lunch or coffee with you. If she says no, you got your answer without having too much of an awkward situation.

18. JakobwithaK

im going to try toasty, but her very large breasts distract me lol

19. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Are you interested in her only because she stares at you and you're mystified why? Or are you genuinely attracted to her?

If the latter applies, make a move.

20. JakobwithaK

Bumping an old thread with an update.

Today was bit wierd. She was outside having a smoke with her friends (guys and girls) and as I walked out to get something from across the street she just turned right around and stared and kept staring. In fact i think she was probably talking about me since everyone was staring.

Maybe they are making fun of me, who knows lol.

21. JakobwithaK

thought id give an update. this is going ab it sour. I notice right now she doesnt even look at me whenever nearby....If im right in front of her, she will look past me or another direction. I guess shes given up on me and hates me now.

22. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

JaKobwithaK, you are experiencing delusions of grandeur. This girl isn't interested in you, but she would like you and another 1,000 guys to be intrested in her...She just wants adoration. Keep us posted, as I bet nothing comes of this misplaced infatuation.

23. JakobwithaK

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? so she would like for me to be into her but not into me? Im very sure she was at one point of time, just not anymore cuz ive never made a move.

24. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

He's saying she is an attention whore.

25. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

The problem is that you made too many moves. She was too aware of your awareness of her, so she backed off. Now, all is lost.