Does the "girl next door" type actually exist?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SolidRanger, Dec 27, 2009.

1. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Or is it just fictional?

I ask because the "girl next door" is really the type I go for. Not really into the "hot girls" except to play with. What I'm really looking for is a sweet, attractive, classy woman. One who's idea of fun isn't going to clubs dressed like a hooker, showing off her tits to get poor schmucks to buy her drinks. I'd much prefer the type who reads, who thinks that it would be fun to take a class on glass blowing, or take dance lessons.

So in my dating these are the types of women that I pursue, but I'm always disappointed with what I find. At my university I met a really nice Indian girl raised in England. Seemed really classy, smart, and attractive, but when we actually went out she revealed herself to be incredibly crass, confrontational, over dramatic as fucking hell, and just a plain nutcase. I remember our date had been going pretty rocky for a while until she all of a sudden wanted me to just pull over the car and fuck her in the backseat, including pulling her hair and choking her. At that point I was just like "fuck it, I can atleast get my dick wet" so I got into the backseat with her and she shut down and started crying. Saying she didn't want me to treat her like a piece of meat. :wtf:

I have numerous other examples too, but it seems more and more that I have a completely unrealistic "type" and that I should maybe learn to settle a bit. Even though the idea really does not sit well with me.

What does the Vag think?

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

If your definition of the "girl next door type" is a woman who is nice, attractive, and conservative, then yes, she exists. If you're looking for a woman who isn't confrontational, melodramatic, and crazy, then good fucking luck.

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

the first part exists. the catch is she will either be crazy or not want you to have freedom

4. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

they exist, they just almost always go through the phase where theyre going to act like 'sluts' because they think it will be fun and they will miss out if they dont

5. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

this.

and if you find a girl that didn't have that phase, chances are the phase is gonna hit her later in life while she is with you.

6. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

:werd: Every woman has some level of crazy in them.

7. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

I, too, prefer cute-hot girls to date.... i've dated the drop dead gorgeous girls & they turn out to be attention whores, want everything to go their way & have an attitude i can't deal with.

but yeas, they are fun to mess around with... All I want this year is to find a outgoing, yet conservative, classy girl who likes working out, travelling & easy to get along with. It seems impossible UGHHH... all i find are bar hos

8. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

most of the time its when they turn 21, and if they miss that boat....between 25-28 when they start to think 'im not gonna be young forever!'

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Where do you usually go to look, though? If you keep looking in the same wrong places, all you'll find are the wrong girls.

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I used to have a "girl next door" friend that I used to play with all the time when I was little. I still didn't like girls at the time, but she used to want to play house and hold my hand and shit. :mamoru:

11. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

the bar :sadwavey:

12. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

this is why you are having that luck...

13. lawngn0me

lawngn0me In every wish and dream and happy home, you will f

I've dated a couple real "girl next door" type girls. Yeah, they do exist. But you must realize that all chicks are crazy in some way, shape, or form. Some of them are more crazy than others.

I guess it helps if you slip them some chloroform when they start acting crazy though :mamoru:

14. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:werd: :werd: :werd:

15. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Good point. As much as I'd like to think otherwise, every woman I have ever known has revealed herself to be atleast a little crazy.

16. mr cheese

mr cheese New Member

sounds like a cultural thing....

lots of indians dont loose their virignity or have any real sexual experience until marriage...its a cultural thing

I also concur....women are all crazy

17. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I, JJJ, officially guarantee that you can find an attractive girl who enjoys introvert activities. :bigthumb:

However, no guarantees that she will dislike extrovert activities (i.e., going out and glamazonning) :hsd: Sorry. When people like you, you usually like people. (Girl is hot >> people like her >> she likes people >> she likes extrovert activities.)

18. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I think that's the key, right there. All people have flaws, it's just a matter of figuring out what flaws you can live with, and what ones you can't.

19. korverftw

korverftw New Member

I've dated a girl next door. She wouldn't have sex with me before marriage, and she wouldn't let me drink. Ever watch the Office? Think Andy and Angela.

Good luck.

20. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

i once dated the girl who was actually living next door. this was a bad idea, and lasted for only for ~ a summer, and things were awkward for the next two years.

21. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You also need to be realistic about yourself too. You say that that indian girl was crazy but you were about to fuck her so what does that say about you? If you want a girl who isn't slutty then you should hold yourself to that standard too.

22. anomalous

anomalous New Member

Ding ding ding!

Why is it some people think they can find potential partners for a serious relationship in clubs/bars?

Reconsider where you're going to find this ideal girl. Yes, she's real, but she's not going to be at some bar if that's not what she likes to do.

23. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:roflw: I will never understand the mentality of people who say shit like "All I ever meet is club girls at the club". Well no shit, Sherlock. :rofl:

24. Battle Angel

Battle Angel New Member

i blame movies. where the guy meets the 'nice' girl who was dragged to the club with her friends but doesnt like to club

25. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

name one such movie :squint: