Does she like me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dargonz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Dargonz

Dargonz New Member

Ok, so I'm just now getting out of a 5 year marriage and I'm looking to put myself back out there. So yesterday while I was driving around trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do with my life, I married my wife at 19 so I don't know much outside of her.

Well while I was out driving around I decide to go to Hooter's get some good food and talk to some attractive women, even if there just doing it for the tip. Well I get there right as they open and I'm sitting there waiting on my waitress, and I swear to she looked amazing, she was a beautiful, and all natural, very little make up. The kind of beautiful that when she wakes up in the morning she imagine she would look just the same as she did then.

Well needless to say she made my day just making me smile when she would ask me if I needed anything. I'm kind of a shy guy, or I was, starting to get out of that phase. Well right before I leave some guys she was waiting on left her a note on a dollar bill that said, "Nice ass, makes up for your small tits." She looked really sad after that so I got my check and left her a note on my receipt that said, "Rhandi, I think your the nicest and most Beautiful waitress I've ever had the pleasure of waiting on me. You turned a bad day for me into a great one by just making me smile. I hope your day gets better." Then I walked out. Went to go drive some more and ended up coming back about 2 hours later, I felt bad for not saying thank you in person. So i come back and I get a different waitress and while I'm sitting there talking to 2 waitresses she comes up and says she wants to say thanks you and that she is keeping the note for when she feels bad, she said it was really sweet. Then she goes back to wait on some tables.

Well about 20 minutes later she comes back and sits to talk with me again, and she wasn't even my waitress! So we talk then she gets really busy and leaves for about 45 minutes. I ask my waitress if Rhandi has a boyfriend, she says yes, but all the girls there hate him and he treats her like crap. They have been dating off and on for 6 years, she 21 so since High School. My waitress goes and gets Rhandi and says I need to talk to her about something, she comes over and I say, "I'd really like to take you out for dinner." She says she has a boyfriend and she feels really bad about saying no, but that it's kind of "Shiesty" to go behind her boyfriends back like that. But before she leaves she asks me how long I'll be there and to say goodbye before I leave.

I ended up staying longer than I planned and she came back again to ask me quick how long I'd be there, I kept saying a few minutes. Well it gets close to her time to get off and she said she was hungover and tired and just wanted to go home and sleep when she got off. But Even after that she went and changed and came back and asked me again how long I'd be there. Again I said a few more minutes, and all changed and ready to go home she asked if she could eat quick with me, of course I said yes. So she stays and we have some small talk while she eats. She kept playing with her phone, sent about 3 texts to I believe her boyfriend. We sat there for about 30 minutes talking about random stuff, where we've been what we want to do in life stuff like that.

After about 30 minutes she says she needs to head home, so I stand up and tell her it was nice to talk to her and I hope she reconsiders my offer for dinner and give her my phone number, I didn't get hers since she has a boyfriend I didn't want to ask for it. Then we part ways.

She seemed interested in what I had to and would ask me questions about stuff, there wasn't really any awkward silence. She asked me what I do when I get off work, or what I was going to do when I left Hooter's I just said I would be heading home. Anyway, she seemed interested at times, but sometimes she seemed a little nervous. She fidgeted a bit from time to time.

Anyway, this girl was amazing and I want nothing more for her to call me, but I'm worried about this bad relationship she's in, especially since it
    s a high school sweethearts thing.

Does anyone think she is going to ever call me? Should I wait a few days and go back and say hi again to bring my face back to the front of her mind? My waitress said she talk to her and see if she could talk her into leaving her boyfriend, she hates him a lot it seemed.

I'm a really nice guy (I gave a guy on the side of the street all the cash in my wallet on the way over, he had no heat for his apartment) and I'm curious if she may have seen that in me.

So what do you girls think, really sorry about the long story, don't wanna forget something that may be important.

Thanks

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Let me state the things that stand out:

*She's a waitress (I've been a waitress), they are nice to everyone-especially if you are kind to them in general (like you). I actually know a few girls who work at the local University Hooters. Numerous men come in daily (regulars) to bring them all kinds of gifts and they flirt hardcore, even though they all have boyfriends. It's just what you do.

*She's been dating a guy on and off for 6 years. One that others say is a real piece of shit...yet she is too stupid/weak to just leave him for good.

*She is 21.

*While sitting with you she was texting her boyfriend. The bf that she was probably going home to after rejecting your dinner offer.

*You don't really know anything about this girl. You know that she is hot and gave you the time of day. How do you know she is "amazing?" You are just assuming because your physical attraction to her is so strong.

THAT BEING SAID,
    if you have any dignity at all you will not go back in there just for her. She has a boyfriend for fuck's sake. Even if in the slightest chance she left her bf for you or accepted going to dinner with you do you think you would be anything more than her first rebound after a long long term relationship? Would you really want to go on a date with her just because her waitress girlfriend hates her bf and tried to talk her into it?

What I'm trying to say is you are putting way too much hope in this girl. It's great that you are trying to get over your ex-wife and marriage, but just because one pretty girl talks to you doesn't mean you stop everything and wait around for her. No, you meet as many women as possible.

3. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Amen sister! Solid advice.

4. squid

squid braap

If there's money being transacted odds are she's not interested. Don't get your hopes up.

5. Dargonz

Dargonz New Member

Good advice all around, I figured as much. Wasn't sure what to think, last girl I dated before my wife was in high school, and that too was a long relationship. I suck at picking up signals I guess, oh well, moving on.

Thanks

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well it's not to say she thinks you are scum or something....The main point is she's not the kind of girl you should wait around for. You need to really get out there and meet women. Casually date, don't just jump head over heels into another long term relationship.

7. Dargonz

Dargonz New Member

Yeah I should probably do that, I've got some plans for the weekend so maybe I'll have more luck, thanks again