Does sex become more casual as you get older?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Jan 17, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Just curious as you move on to college does it become a thing where you hook up with almost random girls at parties or is this an exgeration? I have been to alot of parties and my friend said it my seem like everyone is hooking up with each other but only the a select few really are and the only reason they do is because they meet a girl at a party they already knew and they just both happen to be drunk. Is this true?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Alcohol does have a lot to do with it. Judgement is impared and you don't think of the risks while doing it. Sex isn't really as casual, it's just becoming very common in this generation. College kids these days easily get their hands onto alcohol and drunken parties are more common, so you may think that everyone thinks it's a casual act now. In a way it can be considered more casual as the time goes on with newer condoms and BC.. but it's not really considered as you get older that it just naturally becomes casual.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It just seems everyone hooks up anymore at parties and I had a fucking girl friend for 6 months and never got any. I didn't even care about the sex with my girl friend. Its just the point.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

girls go to parties to get laid too. be more aggressive, meaning be more obvious about what you want.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

. I dont know, sure lol if it happens. I still rather have another girl friend. I dont even go to parties anymore. I guess I am just in the hurry to lose my virginity since my girl friend never put out. It just made me feel like wtf I date a girl because I like her and dont even get laid. Then people go out and fuck drunk chicks.

6. JordanClarkson

yeah it sucks. it's never worth it to take that route if you actually want sex. you gotta excite them somehow

7. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

as you get like old old and like 70 and stuff yes, it's expected to be

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Nah I just wanted you know.. A girl I liked alot ot have sex. Not a random girl to have sex with I dont like. Or a Girl I like and never have sex with.

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Honestly I think what I am looking for is A) A normal girl friend that puts out in a reasonable amount of time. B) A cool girl I am friends with, Friend with benifits. Afaird I will become attached friends with benifits deal tho.

10. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Sex was more casual for me when I was younger. Now I find I have to respect them first.

11. Nebulus

Nebulus Guest

This can go either way...

Alright, here is what I have found after spending a semester up at BC...

At parties, there are three types of people:
    1.) The type who plan on hooking up...
    2.) The type that don't plan on hooking up...
    3.) The type that don't plan on it, but it always seems to happen...

What you will find is that the lines which seperate these imaginary "groupings" tend to fade more and more as alcohol is added.

Me? I have been past girlfriends for such extended periods of time that I have become a bit "rusty" on my game, so to speak...HOWEVER...as soon as I get alcohol in me, I tend to loosen up, approach more girls, and things become easier...

This being said, what you said about previously knowing a girl in regards to it upping your chances of a hookup is ENTIRELY true. To be honest, I have yet to hookup with amn entirely renadom girl...it is usually a friends, or even just an acquiantance....but a few drinks and a bit of conversation later, it becomes much more...

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Anyway to see everyones intentions before beer? Besides the obvious slut of the party?

13. JordanClarkson

Yeah it'd be nice to find someone who isn't super wild, but most girls just aren't looking for a real relationship. The good ones are still wild at heart. They mature when they start losing their looks and realize that they need to find someone asap

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well thats great to know when I am 30 and only if I have became succesful in life there will be a girl for me. But anyway thats what always happens to me. I find girls who are wild, drunk, stoners and wont do anything besides parties, clubs and bars. Or I find girls who wont do anything at all, like my last ex. She just wants to sit around say she is board but refuses to go hang out with her or my friends, I dont care. Or do anything at alll.

15. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I must go to the wrong fucking school.

My experience is that the whole college sex party thing is another media based scam. If they happen, they're not as common as TV/movies would have you believe. I've never seen one. People go and drink, then pass out.

16. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

word

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I am not married and my last long term relation of 6 months I didnt get one thing. :-/ Is it wrong to expect a girl to put out after so long? Honestly when I was in the relationship I did not care that much as long as some type of progess in a realtionship sexual or not was being made.

18. NateMeister

NateMeister Blah blah??

How old are you EliteLamer? I didn't get any out of HS relationships, but the college ones always panned out.

I've found that parties do bring out people's sexual side and it goes both ways. I notice that those most successful at getting some are those who are overt about it. They're already kissing and shit while at the party, so you know what's happening when they get some place alone. If that's what you want, then you gotta show it. Girls who are at parties to get some sex aren't gonna waste their time with a guy who seems like he's not gonna want to do it either...