SRS Does my teacher like me?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by loom, Jan 22, 2006.

1. loom

loom New Member

I don’t know…this might sound like non-sense, but sometimes I think my teacher is coming on to me.

I’m a junior in high school and ever since my science teacher whigged out at the beginning of the year, we’ve had this man in the room to keep her calm lol.

I used to think he was kind of annoying because he became close friends with my ex-boyfriend after we got together in 9th grade and he used to get all mad whenever he saw us kissing or hugging. My boyfriend thought he was cool because he had a good taste in music or something, so he kind of knows me some. My ex-boyfriend graduated last year but they still keep in contact with each other.

This guy is HOT…LIKE NO KIDDING. HE’S SEXY AS HELL and I used fantasize about him. Maybe he knew that somehow.

Over the school year, he comes up to me almost everyday smiling and asking me what’s up like 5 times in a row, and when I ask my teacher if I can go to the bathroom he jumps in front of me before I walk out the door like “What’s up?” I’m like “umm I’m going to the bathroom” and he’s like “O I was just…” and walks away. (mental maybe?)

So one day we’re given a test, he stands behind me the entire period reading over my answers…which isn’t cool considering I can’t concentrate when someone hot is almost hovering over me reading my answers…then when I can’t figure them out he whispers the answers into my ear.

He also likes to sneak candy to me…one day he almost groped me trying to give me some…he rubbed his entire arm across my chest…I don’t think it was an accident either.

When I had a picture of me and my boyfriend on my binder, he comes up to me and questions me about it like “who’s this guy?”

Recently we were talking about music, he asked me what I was listening to on my headphones in class so we got into this whole discussion about 80’s music and then some kids starts screaming in class (lol) so he’s like “shut up man” and then says “sorry about that Sarah, but I’m going to burn you a cd. It might take me a couple weeks to get it all compiled together, but I’ll give you one.” The next day he hands me a CD and in the from place he said his name was “Sol 7” what the hell? That’s not his name, so I was thinking that he made it that way since he thought I might tell on him.

Most of the songs were about sex. He actually gave me a song called “The Penis Song”
    :ugh:
    Do you think he’s a pervert and likes me?

2. Create

Create :free at last:

Yep. Sounds pretty aparrent but that may be you just seeing what you want to see.

Do him, or don't, your call. Just make sure you keep your mouth shut if you do it, no matter what happens. I'm sure neither one of you wants to be at the center of all the drama.

3. 311-420

311-420 New Member

thats called sexual harrassment. you should turn his perverted ass in.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

It looks like you're the messenger. This guy can't see straight. If you don't correct him he will mess up your life (or someone else.) Give him a note, tell him that he is going in a direction where he will never teach again, he will do time in jail. He will be a registered sex offender. If you don't set him straight who will. http://www.nsopr.gov/

5. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

WTF kind of school keeps an extra "man" in the room...I've never heard of such thing. Is he a trained teacher himself? A teacher's assistant? Teachers usually have background checks.... did they do it for this "man"?

There's not much you can do if you've actually enjoyed this attention. I can see from you post you got the hots for this older man. I'm not even sure it's sexual harrassment here but it's definitely against the law right now because you're still a minor.

I can only strongly urge that you be cautious about what you are doing. You have control over your own life and some of the decisions you may make now could affect the rest of your life. If you don't want to encourage this guy's actions I'd suggest going straight to your teacher or school principal and report these incidents.

6. CappyStyles

CappyStyles New Member

Pretty much, keep in mind it is completly outta line for him if he plays along...but if this situation is really not what you're looking for, I'd definitly agree to give him a strong indication it's not. You bein passive isen't gonna solve anything.

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Wow.. stay away from him for your own good. Never agree to see him outside of school or anything. Get him in trouble quick :eek3:

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: oh and on top of that, you sound REALLY immature.

9. johan

johan Active Member

You should turn him in. For his own good. You've got some chaos and trouble brewing in you too for you to want this kind of inappropriate attention.

Some of it could be because you're probably young...very young.
    But it also makes me suspect that your home life isn't very stable either.

Dad not in the picture? Step-dad? Mom remarried? Something along those lines?

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I get the feeling you're about 16, in 10th grade?

11. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

He's an extra man because he's a para-pro.

She must be in special education.

12. Create

OP: No AV, 1 post.

Fake.

gg.

13. Create

Let him do you in the pooper.

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

If she were in special ed, ALL of the "teachers" would be considered para-pro. Doesn't sound like the case....

15. loom

loom New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2006
  16. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2006
  17. Seiz

Seiz ヽ(´ー`)┌

this guy sounds retarded (mental) ;]

maybe he is perverted. most males are. i think you should just say something like wtf dude, u grope me and feed me delicious candies. so what do want

18. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Pfffft, remind me to ask why a guy is a pervert when he breathes thru the phone, but a woman gets paid to do exactly the same :uh:

Male sexuality is often depicted as disgusting by society, while as humans woman and men are more the same then we are willing to admit. Its a generalization that i will not tolerate.

Although i will answer to this (most likely to be prank thread) , i think you should make this person clear that you are already occupied and that there's no chance for him to enter your life. Then putting a wall up between you and him,maby even change of classes.

That was one hell of a weird story you put up there, my advice is 'stay out of trouble'.

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

Wow... the original poster is naiive and immature.... but you're worse. :ugh:

20. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

If the thread is real, I suggest you let him know he's venturing into the wrong situation. If it doesnt stop his advances & stuff, turn him in before he does something to someone else.

21. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

rotiEatter, save your smack for off-topic, it doesn't work here. (next time will be a ban.)

22. Create

I'm not saying what Roti is doing is correct but people should see this thread for what it is:

1. No AV
    2. 1st Post
    3. Story is full of holes - detailed below

Use of ellipses is rare among the younger ones. Although gramatically incorrect it's rare that a HS student would hyphenate.

'whigged' with an 'h' rather than the shortened 'wigged'. Any HS student knows that the slang 'wigger' is derived from the much less PC term that rhymes. There's no 'h' in either word's pronounciation.

Mentally unstable teacher is allowed to continue teaching, but only under direct supervision? Doubtful.

Ok, now here's an obvoius inconsistency. The 'observer' shows up at the beginning of her junior year as she stated earlier, but knows her boyfriend from 9th grade - At least one year prior but undoubtedly longer. Also, the 'observer' is also not just an observer, but an active participant in the young adult's lives both in and out of school.

We're verging on ludicrous now. What teacher is going to let this happen?

I can go on, but this is obvoiusly fake. Again, this is not posted in defense of what anyone else has posted in this thread. It's just here to defend my advice.
    Which is to let him do you in the pooper.
    Beacause in fantasy worlds things like that happen.