Does my TA like me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by guernica, Mar 7, 2005.

1. guernica

guernica Guest

I'm 21, she's like 26 or something. She basically instructs our class, because our professor is gone all the time. Why I think she likes me:
    • Emails me quite frequently regarding the class. But emails are often filled with joking, flirting (I admit, I reply back with the same).
    • I missed a class, and she emailed me and told me, "...I really missed not seeing you in class on Monday..."
    • Flirts with me during class. Like not really obvious, but enough for a girl nearby to jokingly say, "Get a room you two."
    • I asked about how I did on a paper, and she puts her hand on my hand [my hand was on my table] and says, "Don't worry, you did great." My face after that = :hsugh:
    Oh yea... she married. :noes:

2. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

If she has any sense about her, she wouldn't do anything anyway, considering she would get fired and she would be blacklisted from pretty much every educational institution if she did anything with you.

So even if she does "like" you, she wouldn't do anything. So it's a moot point.

3. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

she's married and playin you. stay away.

4. DonTalarico

DonTalarico New Member

Definitely flirting, bbbbut married = teh drama.

5. Taker

Taker 找死吗?

just give up...she's married, the flirting probably doesn't mean anything

but just keep acting like an innocent little college boy and get your A in that class

6. shady5

shady5 Guest

does she speek english?... no jokes