does my ex wanna be friends, or wanna be back together? should i even bother

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 24, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

My ex girlfriend and I broke up about 5 months ago, due ot her cheating on me with her ex boyfriend. I didnt talk to her and went on to date other girls, but she came back around to talking to me. Apologizing, wanting to get together and what not. My heart was really broken since i loved her so much and was crushed by this. I havent talked to her ina while, but tonight she left me a message telling me happy thanksgiving, i hope everything is going well.

Why im trying to get over her, or figure out what she wants she seems to still be around here and there. Any of you guys been in this kind of situation? I feel like saying what do you want from me, cause im confused as hell? I have been dating here and there,but havent found anyone that I was really interested in. Thing that sucks the most, we were great together for the most part, and she fucked it all up.

2. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

There are three avenues of approach here quamen....

1. Tell her not to call you anymore, she made her bed and now go sleep in it...feel free to include your ex-boyfirend;
    2. Call her and tell her you'll try it again, and then when that doesn't work, perhaps #3 might be the best solution;
    3. Invite her over to your palce, tell her you're sorry that things go so screwed up. Fix her a nice meal, open up a good bottle of wine and insert an Andrew Dice Clay video in the DVD player.
    Actually, the real question here is "How many times do you want to get screwed over (and not in a good way)? After you answer that, the original question becomes moot.

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

i msged my ex happy thanksgiving but i was just trying to be nice. We havent talked in awhile.

4. armond

armond New Member

I didn't message my ex of 5 years at all. I have totally moved on from her. I have someone else I want in my life, I just hope it turns out great!

5. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

temporary solution ftw

6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

She cheated, I wouldn't go near that again.

7. Jayrom

Jayrom New Member

People make mistakes. They can't go back in time to fix them. Imagine you being in her spot, would you want her to forgive you and give you a second chance? Don't just ditch her because she messed up once before.

8. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

:werd:

I do it with most of my ex's. A txt saying Happy Bday/ Happy valentines, etc. Plus an ocassional, "How is life treating u " txt out of the blue. I dont want any of them back, but its my way of telling them I apreciate everything we went thru and that I care about them as a person.

9. quamen

quamen New Member

did u ever cheat before?