Does it really matter how many year's apart you are after high school?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Feb 2, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Ok I have a problem, well sort of.

I met this girl ( My senior year ) at Convo ( it's a church retreat thing ) She's awesome nice, kind everything, probably the only girl I've ever bothered to follow up on past friend status. So at first looks I thought she's a Sophmore atleast but I was wrong ( 8th grader ).

Now before you all saying that's wrong I havn't to this point involved myself with this girl to get anywhere under her cloths, I've got morals and won't do that crap for a long time yet.

Just curious to see is 5 years in highschool a big deal, but what about after highschool also? Not that a relationship could develop after a 5 year standstill but it could, right now we keep it to phone calls and talking mostly just wanted some input maybe.

2. BTA

BTA New Member

Uh, definitely not at this point.

When you are 25 and she is 20? prolly not a big deal. The older you get the less it matters.

But then again I dont think she's gonna wait around that long because it's socially unacceptable right now.

I'd say dont bother honestly.

3. jdogsvilla

jdogsvilla New Member

I agree. She's too young for you man.

4. JonDaAzn

JonDaAzn New Member

not to mention its probably illegal

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Hmm first of all did you not read the whole morals part of my post.

I will probably keep in contact with her just talking as friends for a long time, like I say it could develop into a relationship it could not. At this point I know 5 years is a ways down the road but never know what can happen.

ONCE AGAIN, I have no intention of getting into this girls pants or shirt, it is more against my morals than anything before you are married.

6. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Well, for what it's worth . . . . I met my GF when she was 16. Started dating after she turned 17. She's now 19 and we're better than ever together.

Doesn't sound too strange until you hear that I'm 33 (turne 31 the day we met). Fact is, after having dated a few women (even married twice), I hadn't come across anyone I had so completely identified with until I met her. For whatever reason, we were both ready to meet each other, and neither of us could ignore that.

Yes, her parents both know we've been involved, and since knowing me (just a few months afer we started dating), have had no problems with it.

I guess my point is this: You can't look at age too closely as an indicator of emotinal maturity. . . that is, until you've come to know the person and are aware of their perceptions. I was a bit uncertain of my girlfriend's ability to "see" the bigger picture. . . until I came to realize that she could see it. . . far more than I ever imagined. I suppose that's one of the reasons we're such a good fit, and we're totally happy together for who we are and what we mean to each other.

7. BTA

BTA New Member

16 is a bit different than this guy's situation though. Regardless of how old the guy is. 8th grade we're talkin 12 or 13 years old, that not only opens up legal issues but social ones as well. I doubt that's something anybody really wants to deal with.

At 16 you're almost out of high school, as 12 you've still got 4 years to go. The span between ages might be bigger but the younger you go the more trouble you're lookin at.

8. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I realize the span can cause problems, once again there would be no LEGAL issues, it's like a best friend the cops don't pull people over for having fun with a friend.

A relationship might develop but I'm not really sure, I realize I'd be out of college at the same time she graduates high school, I guess my best bet is to remain friends for now really and only time can tell.

She has the maturity level of a junior about atleast, heck some girls in my class this year are less mature

10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

The older you get the smaller the gap can seem.

When 5 years is a third of your life (age 15), its a pretty big difference.

11. BTA

BTA New Member

I think we're all just trying to say to be careful :)

12. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

whatever, it's still wrong. this girl is a child, physically and mentally. she is not on the same page as you when it comes to relationships and she wont be for a few years. i highly doubt she will be able to cope with the stress of being in a socially taboo relationship, and i can gaurantee you that you are going to get shit from a lot of people about it. move on buddy, at least wait until she is finished playing with dolls.

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Some people like to just troll and not read everything, physically she is a sophmore/junior and mentally she is a junior/senior.

I'll keep it to friends thanks everyone for comments except this dork

She is pretty much 14 also not 13 ( like another month and I just turned 18 so it's more or less 4 years )

14. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

if it's illegal by state, don't fuck her....relationships can go without sex.

as for age difference, obviously i'm out of high school, but there's 13 years difference with us. Weirded me out when I realized that he graduated when I was 6 years old....however after the awkward silence we've been happy since.

15. Penny1484

yeah, i read your little comment about her being "mentally a junior/senior", i still think it's bs. you can call me a dork all you want, if thats how you deal with being told what u dont want to hear. all i was saying was that i highly doubt that she will be able to handle a relationship with such a large age gap being the age that she is, you should wait until she is a few years older. go and pick up some girls your own age.:mamoru:

16. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

She's a child, you're an "adult" (by age, not how you come across in your posts). There's a complete stage between those two.

If you wait another 4-5 years then a relationship and/or friendship would be acceptable; as it is right now, you're just a creepy old guy.

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Hmm well I guess you would have to meet her first no?
    By all means I have no intention to get into a relationship for sex or getting under cloths, I'm not you're average 18 year old male.

She thinks different as well but I don't consider it a creep old guy friendship right now

<shrug> I have gathered enough opinions on this thread though and appreciate some of it but others are just being plain mean.

18. Penny1484

to you: mean= being told what you dont want to hear.

19. aggr3ssor

aggr3ssor Active Member

God your a faggot.

20. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

BRILLIANT!