FRK Does he think he is going to hurt me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Oct 10, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

First I had asked or told my boyfriend to pull my hair during sex. I think the first time we were in the middle of the act and he kind of had a little laugh and did it. After that I had told him to do it. Now if he does it its not really that hard. He is getting better about it. Its not just a tug tug anymore, he wraps it around his hands finally so he is getting better about that. I wish I wouldnt have to tell him when to do it to. I finally did the reverse cowgirl position (I didnt do it before because I thought it would be weird) but turns out I like it A LOT and it would have been a perfect time for him to pull it and jerk my head back:wtc: . I also have asked him to spank me. But during sex he wont spank me hard. When we are just sitting around he will pin me down and spank me until I am beat red. I would really love to have a big beautiful bruise left on my ass after sex, but again I think he is scared he is going to hurt me. Another problem is he thinks this stuff is "freaky" and to me its not, there is stuff that I would like to try, but I dont know how to get him to open up. Some cum got on my hand after he finished off in my mouth and I showed him, and he made a slurping noise so of course me being me I licked it off and then he made a "ugh" noise so I asked if he thought that was sick or something and he said yeah kind of so I laughed and went into the bathroom.

So my question(s)..How do I get him to open up and get to where I want us to be? This is nothing to me but it seems like something to him so... and Other than saying your not hurting me is there any other way to assure him thats what I really want?

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

time.. lol its not an everyday thing that they are born knowing! lol he has to get a feel for it.. like whats too hard.. whats not enough.. lol maybe get a safty word

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

also showing him how to wrap the hair around his hand and then pulling

4. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

He has got the wrapping part down, I get so excited when I feel him wrapping it around his hands, now if only he opens up to it more:x:

5. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

practice and lots of it :naughty:

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

ehh give it time.. i like being choaked too :) you sould try that one too

7. BlueSVS

BlueSVS New Member

damn...... i wish my girl liked the hair pulling

8. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

9. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

All in good time yeah...Just having my hair pulled and being spanked sends jolts threw my body and its just...so great..and now I am sitting here alone while he is out of town..thinking about it...oh shit

10. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

Just let him work up to it. Sometimes these things take baby steps. There are probably things he wants to do that you are not okay with just yet either. Just tell him how much you want to try it and how much it turns you on thinking about it.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I made sure to tell him I am willing to do whatever he wishes, he just has to say the word.

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

and to answer the topic of the question hopefully ;) am i right?

13. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

:) right you are

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

he'll open up when you open up.

15. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I am trying to but sometimes I think he thinks I am crazy...

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if he's not comfy trying new things for you after you two have talked about it and communicated then there isn't much you can do. Have you talked about this OUTSIDE the sexual situation? Why doesn't he want to explore this, what are his perceptions on eploring these avenues of play? Bring these things up when you guys talk and maybe it'll give you some insight into how you can open him up to these new things. If not, move on if it becomes a deal breaker for you.