Does creatine/xtend/noxplode interfere with medication?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BrownWalrus, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Just wondering, if i'm taking medication (got some irregular blood flow in the brain, tension, nothing too major but it's definitely not a good thing to have) will there be anything serious to worry about?

I can't go to my doctor and ask because i had testing done overseas and i have no access and no way to find the number of that doctor. I figured someone on here might be able to help me out.

Would it interfere with the medication? Should i not take it any of it if i'm on medication right now?

2. ices

ices New Member

There are many things wrong with this:
    1. "Irregular blood flow in the brain" just sounds weird
    2. Describe your "medication". What is it? Is it legitimate? Is it herbal? How would anyone know some supplements intereferes with irregular brain blood flow and tension medications that you don't even identify?
    3. Have you seen a local doctor for your brain and tension problems (no)? Are you in the US?

Go see a doctor. If you're unsure, don't take any of the supps. Caffeine probably isn't good for "tension" (wtf is tension? hypertension? anxiety? are your muscles physically taut?)

3. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

yea this is a "wat" thread.

i dont think creatine and the xtend will have adverse effects but this is your brain we're talking about. so dont take it from me.

i would stay away from noxplod til you see a local doctor

4. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

By irregular blood flow, they meant blood isn't circulating correctly in the brain, as it should And by tension, they explained it as having constant headaches in the back of your head (which i did have but barely do now since i started taking it) and lack of oxygen.

The medication?

Lucetam
    Cavinton
    Versopiron
    Magnesium B6, and finally, Memorivit. All descriptions can be found at

http://www.drugs-pro.com/memory/lucetam.html

It's all pills, and in total, i gotta take 10 per day (2 of 1 kind, 3 of another kind, etc) and it's meant to correct blood flow, supply oxygen, help the memory and stuff life that, that's the jist of it.

Memorivit i believe is more of an herbal kind because the active ingredient is ginko biloba, but the rest aren't.

5. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

go ask a doctor

6. Epik High

Epik High OT Supporter

interesting, I got a lot of headaches in the back of the head when I took Jack3d. I think it was due to the caffeine too.

7. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk OT Supporter

definitely avoid the noexplode, the rest of the stuff shouldn't have an adverse effects, but again, I don't think anyone here is an MD

8. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

That's what i figured too...protein/creatine at the least should probably be good, and i could probably get away with xtend too. ill definitely stay away from any NO until this is finished.

thanks

9. Mass

Mass Active Member

Jack3d and pacemakers don't play well together i'd imagine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.