Does creatine make you look poofy?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Cmndr. WRX>MUSTANG, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend and me have been aruging, he claims even tho with creatine you absorb more water, it only makes the muscles bigger, it doesnt make your body look poofier or swollen :dunno: whos right.

2. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

depends what form, your water intake, amount you're taking

if you're over taking monohydrate, some may settle outside of the stores and collect water giving you that swollen look

3. Im fat enough, but ill take creatine this summer if it wont impede my fatloss :dunno:

4. Perplexed

Perplexed OT Supporter

:hsugh: good luck with that.

5. thats alot of pills :hs:

think it will work?

6. SteveO

SteveO Guest

yes you will look poofy and no you aren't going to gain mass + lose body fat at the same time, with a few exceptions which have been mentioned 100 times

1. Drugs
    2. Overweight
    3. Newbie

7. im an overweight noob :dunno:

150 5 7

8. jonno

jonno New Member

havnt you been working out for awhile now?

9. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

strength gains != muscle gains

10. SteveO

SteveO Guest

because lifting weights is better than cardio. You exert more energy, therefore burning more calories. Understand?

11. jonno

jonno New Member

naw i meant W > M

12. SteveO

SteveO Guest

since when is 150 overweight? Just pick one, cutting becomes a much easier process with more muscle

13. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

jtfc, learn to read the post itself and not just the title.

14. Danny

Danny New Member

It's been working for me but am on HRT for life so I got legal test e.:)

15. SteveO

SteveO Guest

unless you have some kinda thing going on with ur doctor he probably isn't giving you more than 250-300mg every 2-3 weeks. So it's really not making too much of a difference

16. Danny

Danny New Member

I get 5ml vials a month and do my own shots I do 200-300mg's a week.My doctor doesn't have me go to his office to do shots nor did he teach me he just gave me the prescription and tld me where to shoot but he is a highly respected endocrine doctor in FL.

17. SteveO

SteveO Guest

what part of FL are you from?

I have a hard time beleiving a doctor will put his license on the line and just say poke the needle here and inject. There's more to it than that. Also a doctor that doesn't require bloodwork every 3-6 months? ...you need to hook me up with this guys name so I can talk to him

18. Danny

Danny New Member

Miami,FL I was on years of LH and FSH stimulating meds but nothing bounced around docs before I had to go outside of my med coverage to see this guy.He's done wonders tho the past 2 years have been great I haven't hit weights till the last 2-3months but he helped me alot.The amount I'm doing now is just to help for a bit I don't stick to it like that a normal dose is 100mg a week and the blood levels stay consistant cause test e last 10.5 days.I just have the option of cycling high and reducing to normal since I wont have to do pct.

19. SteveO

SteveO Guest

are you on HCG or are you just letting your balls just shrivel up and die?

20. Danny

Danny New Member

Well I was on HCG but it didnt do shit my hypothalamus and pituitary gland are fucked up done 4 MRI's to prove it so its test for life.I've been a walking medical problem all my life between insane allergies,colitis and this I'm fucked up heh.

21. SteveO

SteveO Guest

well this whole deal has probably costed you a fortune... how much is the 5 mL of test costing you?

22. Danny

Danny New Member

5ml of test e(delatestryl) is 104 bucks at the pharmacy been thinking of getting some 10ml test e vials from a local hookup for about 30.State of Florida is trying to fight me in the courts again cause they hate to pay for my med insurance and meds but I'm considered a chronic case.

23. SteveO

SteveO Guest

:rofl: it's gonna be funny when you are huge and walk into to pick up your HRT. I'd kill to see the look on the pharmacist's face

and damn that's a kick ass deal for 10ml

24. Danny

Danny New Member

:rofl: never thought about that when the day comes I've have to bring a hidden cam to tape it.Right now focused on getting in shape and lifting heavy I wanna relax and enjoy life and not worry about medical shit.

25. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

work out for a few months and then take supplements.

same goes for you car. Do you install turbokits/superchargers when your car as 0 miles ? no.

so workout and break your body in and then use supplements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.