Does anyone shop Paul Fredrick?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by planeh, Aug 6, 2008.

1. planeh

planeh Guest

My brother and his father in law buy A LOT of their clothes from Paul Fredrick http://www.paulfredrick.com/ I recently received a catalog in the mail and I was questioning the quality and accuracy of fit. I asked my brother and he says its spot on and they have a great line, great fabric, etc. Although I've seen some of the shirts and they don't have that "look", what I mean is, it looks like any shirt off the rack. Also, my body type is a bit different. I have an athletic build/bodybuilder type and I have a really hard time finding a shirt or suit that fits.

I'm a 48R or 50R depending on the designer, 34 waist but have to buy a 40 and have it taken in to fit properly. 17 1/2 34/35 shirt as well.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company, if they'd be able to fit me properly without having many alterations done to shirts or slacks. I think my brother is biased and says they will be able to fit. I currently buy all my suits and shirts from Hugo Boss and frankly I'm getting tired of spending that much money and I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. planeh

planeh Guest

3. Xicculus

Xicculus OT Supporter

You're a 48-50R with a 34" waist?! :eek3: What are you, like 6'5 180?

4. planeh

planeh Guest

5'10
    215lbs

:hs:

I guess I'll have to take my chances on the line