FRK Does anyone have experience with these toys?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by twist_of_fate, Feb 24, 2005.

1. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

I ordered a few catalogs from places that carry toys, hoping that I might be able to get my wife to look at them and want to order something. Last night I was teasing her and asked her what I going to be buying. To my surprise, she actually had picked something she said she wanted to try. She pointed these out. Does anyone of have any experience with them? Would they be worth trying or would you suggest something else?

I know this isn't too freaky, but the FS group seems to be more apt at trying toys than those in the Vag.

Thanks.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

linkie is broken. but hey if she wants to try whatever it is, more power to you.

3. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

they look interesting and i would try it

4. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

For you, or for a vibrator? Suggestions may vary based on how you were intending to use them :)

5. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

They would be for me. I can't get her to use a vibrator for me...yet.

Oh, for those of you that can't get the link to work, they are the rubber sleeves with the nubs.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

ok so Now I see what it was in that link.. I've never tried those.. but they look like fun.
    [​IMG]

those right>???

7. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I personally dont like sleeves, but have only used them twice. They sat in the toychest unused long enough to get pitched. They werent very comfortable, were kinda awkward getting on, and she didnt seem too impressed either.

The one thing I kinda liked about them was the cock-ring affect they had. Kept me harder than usual and a bit more sensitive... but the pros didnt outweigh the cons IMO.

Dont know until you try tho, and you gotta start somewhere! ;)

8. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

PE, those are would be them.

BaneBoi, thanks for the info. You're right, I've got to start somewhere. If they don't work, maybe that will cause her to want to try something else.

How about those cockring-like sleeves with the little bullet vibrator attached?

9. David02

David02 Guest

My gf and I bought a set just like that... used them once and havent used them since. Way too akward and poor stimulation. Spend your $ on something that vibrates.

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Sounds better :bowdown:

However, it may be worth it to try what she's picked out - just to get her started.

11. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Well I think you've got a good thing goin either way. If she likes them, maybe she'll want to try other things, if she doesnt, you might be able to convince her to try something else.

Being shy about trying/using something other than you is pretty normal. I noticed you said "get her to use a vibrator for me" tho, have you suggested getting one for you to use on her? Maybe she'd respond better to that, and getting her to use it herself would be 100 times easier once its in the house. ;)

Since she picked out the sleeves, I'd get them, and try them out. Maybe order a normal cockring as well, since they are fairly cheap and similar.

12. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I have one of those..I was so excited waiting for it to arrive. And when it didnt really do anything, i tried like hell to make it work. Upside down, right side up, doggystyle, me on top, him on top....ANYTHING. It just didnt feel good at all. I was really disapointed.

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Never tried the rings with vibes. Prolly wont bother.

I dont even use normal ones very often, but they are def worth having around. Cheap, quick and easy to slip on, etc. Good starter toys, just make sure they fit, you dont want one too tight, as it can make scar tissue.

I prefer metal ones, since they dont seem to eat up lube like the rubber ones, or attack hair if I/We decide not to shave for a while. Rubber is a safer bet to start with tho, since they are flexable.

14. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

they look painful, i don't even like ribbed condoms, so i don't think i'd like those either :(

15. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe that's what she's looking for. She could be more of a freak than I thought. :naughty:

16. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

hey, more power to ya :naughty: