FRK Does anyone else have a fetish of women ignoring them?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SpicyMcVoodoo, Nov 27, 2004.

1. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

my biggest fantasies all involve either women ignoring me or being apathetic towards me. for example, my girlfriend is sitting around watching tv or something, and i start banging her as she completely ignores me and concentrates on tv.

whenever i'm with a girl and she starts getting all into it, like moaning and groaning and grabbing me, it's such a turn off.

kind of on the same note, i like to watch women getting banged by a guy and ignoring him. like i'd love to see a newscaster being railed as she's reading the evening news, completely oblivious to the fact she's getting railed.

2. CPA

CPA New Member

Sometimes I tell my wife to talk to me as if nothing is happening, ignoring the fact that I'm banging away.

3. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

:eek3: dude, that's hot. thanks for reminding me. another fantasy of mine is to have a girl discuss something completely unsexy, like interest rates, while she's jerking me off or something. :hsd:

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wow! What a totally interesting topic. Is it the blow to the ego that you prefer? The idea that she's so bored with you?

5. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

if i had that fetish id be getting off all the time

:(

6. Muchacho_Gasolino

Muchacho_Gasolino New Member

no I think its something different than that I think it might make me feel more comfortable and make it easier to enjoy if something such as the aforementioned girl talking about interest rates while jerking me off happened
    I think it would make me feel like nothing is being demanded of me and I can just relax and feel good

7. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

never heard of this before.. iam a get to the point person.. i need a women to moan and shit for me to get off

8. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

:rofl:

I wish I had a fetish like that!

9. TimzSI

TimzSI The man you hate to love.

Thats the one that gets me. For some reason I *never* want the girl who wants me, but her friend who is ignoring me, or the bitchy one of the group. In fact, I think that it would be really hot to have sex with a girl talking to her friends, or another guy in person or over the phone. Mmm, sexy.

10. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

hmmm, i never really analyzed it, but if i were to speculate, i'd say it's a few things--

i guess there's a part of my subconscious that finds something displeasing about a woman really liking sex, maybe it's a part of my catholic upbringing...like women aren't supposed to enjoy sex or something. so maybe it just seems right to my subconscious that they aren't enjoying it. note that i don't want them to be in pain or anything (i'll leave that for the japanese :mamoru:), i just think it's hot when they don't enjoy it. i guess the only way to reconcile a good girl with a bad girl is the good girl getting railed passively.

on an even more fucked up level, i suppose you could say it's a self-hatred thing, like i find something twisted about a woman deriving pleasure from me because i don't like myself deep down. :hsd: Or perhaps it could come from a deep distrust of women where I think they're fickle about what they like, so i'd rather my sexual activities with them be completely removed from their pleasure.

on a more normal level, i think it's hot to mix sexuality with things you don't normally consider sexual, because when you think about it, sexuality pervades every aspect of our lives. sometimes the sexiest a woman can be is when she's sitting in her sweat pants watching tv. bangning her while she's ignoring you and still watching tv is a way of enjoying that moment of sexyness while at the same time preserving it in the same state you found it.

and yes, i guess it is a part of the blow to my ego that i like. usually when you get to the part where you're having sex with a girl, it's certain that she likes you. your ego is perfectly satisfied. it's usually that either your ego is satisfied, and you're gettting sex, or your ego is hurt, and you're not getting sex. this way you get sex and your ego hurt, an unnatural combination that sparks the senses.

11. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

fuck ya that's hot! in fact, i have a video of a girl chatting on the phone about something completely boring while she's getting railed. hottest thing ever. :naughtyd: