Does anyone else care as little as I do about it 'meaning something?'

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Atheist, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

The title might be a touch misleading, heres the situation. I just do not care at all if I truely care for the girl I am hooking up with or if it will lead to anything. I don't care if the girl and I don't go on dates afterward really. I am not even that picky about the girls appearance. I can be attracted to nearly any girl who appears to shower regularly :)

But all of that being said, I am not an asshole afraid of emotion. I have been in love, loved, lusted, and everything in between. I furthermore don't do stuff with chikkies just to get rid of a boner. In fact, I don't always want to have stuff go on in that... area. I mainly do it because I like the feeling of kissing someone, I like the feeling of lips, of checks pressed together, it stirs good emotions within me and I just dont see any reason why I wouldnt want that as often as I can get it.

I don't feel like I am using any of the girls, although sometimes they may disagree, I just love the emotion like I said and its how I treat everything in life really. If something feels good, pursue it.

Anyone else feel this same way? Seems like most everyone wants to do stuff that means somethin, wants the right girl, etc. My buddies say its because I have no standards, but in that scope I reply simply that while they are in the other room talking about how perfect the girl has to be, I am in a moment of pleasure with a girl.

Let me know!

2. dfekt

dfekt New Member

i dont think my standards for looks are that high simply because if i meet a great gal, she appears more beautiful to me. theres no such thing as love at first sight but rather learn to love the person !

3. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

I am the same way! But I have to be attracted to the man-and it takes more than his keeping up with his hygeine for me to be attracted to him lol

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I agree but there has to be some kind of an attraction. She doesn't have to be good looking as long as there's something that causes me to want her sexually.

To me love and sex are seperate. I don't think I've ever said "I love you" during sex and truly meant it..it always felt awkward, even if I really did love the girl.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

yes. most of my attrraction comes from personality (really, no bs). like, sure, i'll find a guy cute, but i wont have any sexual desire to be with him until i get to talk to him and have somewhat of an emotional connection.

just because we have an emotional connection and make out doesn't mean we are attached in anything perminent.

that being said, i am very guilty of the platonic relationship. i'm not leading him on, he doesn't want a relationship with me eihter, but let's face it, making out is fun. some (more bitter) guys will call this a cuddle budy and the guy on the ''friend" ladder, but i disagree. perhaps later i would consider dating him, and him me, but neither of us are really interested in things changing.

sometimes there are no right guys, right moments or right aswers. i like to go with the flow and not get caught up in intangables. i'd rather get caught up in life.