doc love's the system

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CharlesMNeo, Jan 3, 2007.

1. CharlesMNeo

CharlesMNeo New Member

does anyone have this ebook or know somewhere were i can read it? haha i think it could have some useful information but i don't wanna shell out $100. thanks

2. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

3. illdisposed

illdisposed New Member

tried the m.a.c.k tactics one?? theyre like 12 bucks or somthing....

4. jonno

jonno New Member

you can find it on ebay for cheaper than $100. i've yet to see an ebook for it yet. i have not read his book but his articles on askmen.com seem to be very good

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I do not agree with that "ripoff report" author. It's written simplistically, yes, but there is a lot of depth waiting to be tapped into. It requires some critical thinking and possibly a few full readings combined with the other (free) Doc Love media before you really start to get the idea.

This book is also by no means a PUA guide. Maybe that's what this guy was expecting, I dunno. What it is is a guide on how to keep a woman in love and how to find one who's actually worth keeping in the first place. It focuses on making the best of incoming interest rather than trying to create attraction.

If you're too cheap to buy the book, you can read his articles on askmen and listen to his radio show. Plenty of wisdom dispensed there for free. There is no e-book, as it's not distributed that way... for reasons which now seem obvious.

But, imo, the book is worth at least as much as you can get it for on ebay, and even the full retail price, provided you are in the target audience.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

There is no material out there that can't be gotten for free from guys who have experience in this field. Go to mASF... all this and more for free.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I've never seen an e-version of his book. I bought mine full price from him, and then bought *another* copy after I loaned it to a guy who never returned it. :squint: I guess he needed it more than I did... Now I won't part with it! The book, when read 2-3 times, is quite an eye-opener for those who have either lost their way, or never knew the way to begin with.

Doc Love's material, as poorly written and poorly put together as it is, has some *very* sound advice for quality, long term relationships. It does not address pick up techniques because it literally doesn't have to. Following his advice will teach you to stop hitting on every woman and instead hone your senses to pick up on which woman actually and genuinely want to be with you. Picking someone who is interested in you, and in whom you are also interested, raises your success at long term relations.

However, I would say it's just one of many areas of improvement that guys need to be aware of. There is no one source for everything, but I like his program as a basis for moving further.

I like how ripoff report has one guy disparaging it - is that supposed to be comprehensive? :rolleyes:

8. CharlesMNeo

CharlesMNeo New Member

hmm can you just throw out some tips for me on how to keep a girls interest level high and getting her interest level back up again? haha

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Sure, visit my site: www.Friendzoned.com

Doc Love was the first advice book I stumbled across, followed by the movie "The Tao of Steve." After that I found www.SoSuave.net and many others. I have posted my links collection on my site. It's at the bottom of the home page. Go check them out.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Here's an early Doc Love article on that subject:
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove/doclove18.html

Wander through the archives, there are a few hundred (!) articles available. You will get a rough idea of what the System is about by reading some.

The weekly radio show is also free and archived since forever.
    http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=202

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I can't reccommend sosuave.com. There might be a handful of posters that 'get it' and actually can reproduce results with women... the rest are there to KJ. I suggest mASF as it is the one place where 99% of the people can actually back up what they say. It can be harsh sometimes, but it's like bootcamp... you get results fast if you do what you're told.

12. xinster

xinster New Member

I watched Tao of Steve after several months of reading various PUA material and i...learned nothing. Except all the actors/actresses in that were ugly, and the soundtrack was horrible

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Then you're not paying attention enough. Nothing personal, but that movie has some good material, and if you can't recognize it maybe you need to watch it again. It's not a user manual for dating, but it has good advice dished out in tiny amounts *IF* you're paying attention. :bigthumb:

It's just a starting point, that's all.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So Doc Love has a radio show? Can you listen online for free?

15. xinster

xinster New Member

maybe cause i didnt use it as a starting point. and i thoght the plot/production etc was horrible

16. justdrop

justdrop New Member

tao of steve was horrible. It only had simple concepts and the movie itself was awful

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I agree. For beginners, however, it may be the thing that helps wake them up. You know? ;) A movie with "all" technique will just overload newbies, I would think. It has just a little, maybe enough to "spark" the investigation of more dating concepts.

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member