TAT do your family members take your advice?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IntheWorks, Feb 18, 2009.

1. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

My sister keeps going out and getting shitty tattoo's by un-savory shops no matter how much I offer to help her out and suggest good shops to go to. Can't seem to explain to her that paying a little more for a good artist is so much better than a lifetime of regret. Anyone else have siblings like this?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

For the most part no. I have a few cousins/uncles who have gone to shitty shops then they come whining to me when it looks like shit. :rofl: Same as piercings, they'll go somewhere and get something done then come to me asking how to take care of it. :squint:

3. styles

styles AH MY GAD DAMN EYES

Yeah I've got a younger sister who doesn't understand and just wants to go to some shady shop because her friend can get her a discount for her first tattoo. I looked up their gallery online and was not impressed. I even went as far as to compare their gallery to other local shop galleries with her. She acknowledged the difference and I thought she understood.

A few days later she tells me she went to get her tattoo but chickened out at the last minute (scared of needles). I asked where she went. ORIGINAL SHADY SHOP.

Hopeless.

4. Memor

Memor Active Member

<-- only person in my family (and counting all my cousins and everything, i have an enormous family) with any kind of body mods :wtc: there's no opportunity to even give advice lol