Do you uncut guys have this problem with condoms?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by arsbu, Aug 12, 2008.

1. arsbu

arsbu New Member

I've never had this problem before because I would have sex at most twice a day (with my ex). But since my girl came back we've been doing it a lot.

Well, when I try to put on a condom, the lip of the condom would usually get stick between the head and shaft of my penis (the groove). As a result I would have to pull it down pretty hard and drag/squeeze my foreskin down pretty hard. My penis is about 5.75 around at the thinest part and about 6 over the rest of my penis (with around 6.25 at the base). My foreskin was never really a problem before, but now that I have to tug my foreskin more often (because of the condom), it's becoming more agitated.

Have any of you ever had this problem before? Do you just deal with it or what? I've been told to switch over to bigger condoms before since I've complained that they were too tight on me before, but I've always been self-conscious with buying magnums because I'm not really blessed in the length compartment (I know it doesn't matter, but I'm just weird).

Good thing is that my girl would be on BC soon so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. But until then I'll need some tricks or something...

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Which is more important? Your safety and comfort, or your pride over something silly?

Also, don't stop using condoms just because your gf is on BC. You should both be taking steps to prevent pregnancy.

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

does your foreskin normally lay down flat ? never had any issues there.

though share that issue with the thickness, had a few that I damn near had to pull back with nails and tie a string around my balls to keep them on:o

4. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

No issues here. I usually canno't fit into regular trojans so I buy the crown skinless skin ( they are fantastic ) but I've run out of those recently so for the time being I stick with Lifestyles and those tend to work pretty well. Try switching away from Trojan / Durex those always irritated my shit. You can use magnums but ultimately its like using a hefty bag and it's just real thick, it takes away alot of pleasure.

5. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Diesel - What do you mean laying down flat?

Luke - Ya, I've always had problems with Trojans. I tossed out a Trojan and a Durex the last two days because I couldn't get it past the grove. The lifestyle went over with a little bit of work though.

Maybe I'll just get a small pack of magnums and give it a try...

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Well I don't see how anyone can have an issue getting it stuck there unless the skin is folding back all the way.

7. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Normally it wouldn't fold all the way back. But lately because I had to pull the ring down and it would be sorta tight it would pull the skin back. Never did this before. Like I said, I think it was agitated too much and would swell up a bit from the repeated condom use. Couple of days ago my foreskin actually got puffy for several hours. It went away when I woke up though.