Do you think you can still be objective...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by timberwolf, Mar 31, 2005.

1. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

...about your significant other's looks?

2. jessfx

jessfx New Member

inside.... bu tyou wouldnt be able to say it out would you?

im sorry baby, but i think that zit on your face is ugly..

but i still think your'e hot as hell.

:hsugh:

3. RzaRector

RzaRector Guest

once you get to a point, i think you just accept the way they look, and see past the physical features.

4. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

I dunno, i wouldnt be uncomfortable saying a she has an ugly cold sore or soemthing... But dont go and say, OMG YOUR BOBOS ARE TOO SMALL or YOUR FAT that will traumatize a girl foreva

5. RzaRector

RzaRector Guest

:rofl:

6. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I'm not asking whether you tell her the truth or not. LOL!

Say your friends, are rating women by their looks alone.
    And your gf's name comes up. Could you actually rate her properly/ objectively or understand how your friends' might rate her?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2005
  7. RzaRector

RzaRector Guest

i've been in this exact situation... i kinda just ignored it and continued talking about other girls :mamoru:

8. weakone

weakone New Member

I feel the same. I've been with my SO for a little over two years, and I've never seen something on him that I didn't like. Could it happen? Yeah, maybe, but I don't see it happening. As for looking at other people - I don't look at them and find attraction in them. Maybe it's just me, but after being with my SO for this block of time, I don't see the point in looking at other people to find attraction. If I want to feel some attraction, all I need to do is look at his picture. :)

9. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Not if I've been with him for a long time and am really into him.

10. Lad

Lad Guest

:werd:

I think the root of this also comes down to how objective youre being. Like it has been stated. However, if you are telling your SO they are all fucked up, and constatly ripping on them, you shouldnt be with them. Personally, I dont know, I got lucky. There is nothing, and I mean, literally NOTHING on my woman that I dont like. :dunno: She is truely my pinnacle of perfection, and I often times find myself staring at my background thinking of her. But like I said, maybe I am just an oddball or a hopeless romantic. But I am perfectly content.
    She asked me as well, if she gained weight, would I still care about her. And truely my answer is yes. While attractiveness is a bonus, physically, its not a requirement now, as we are beyond the whole, I think youre hot phase. We click on so many levels beyond physicalness, and when we are old and grey and like 90, we wont be so hot anymore lol. So what will you have then? The attractiveness you find in their character qualities and their quirks and the things besides physical that you find attractive. Dont get me wrong, I told my woman that when we are great grand parents, ill prolly still be popping wood, and we will still prolly be running off to the bathroom to "freshen up". HAHAHAHAHAHA...... Yeah.

11. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Good post.
    I think my gf is totally hot. We've been together for 7 years. I'm wondering though if I am still objective about her beauty.
    But as your post says... in the long run, doesn't really matter.

12. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

it depends on the person really.........

i can. i fucked some pretty ugly girls, and ive messed around with some hott ones. and i know that, and i knew it then. now, my brother, is the opposite. man he was datin this chick a yera ago saying, "man shes hott!" and then me and my friends met her and she was a beast. so i think it depends.

13. Lad

Lad Guest

Hmmm, dont get me wrong.... In the long run it doesnt matter. But thats not to say you cant pinpoint things now and again that you might or might not like. It is when it turns constant that looks are now overly important, and she will feel you dont care abotu her for her, but rather for her looks. Give the bad with the good I guess :bigthumb: if there is any bad. :dunno:

14. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I think I still could be but I've never truly loved any Gf so I don't know..
    But my buddy has been with a girl for 2 years and she is just fuuuuuuuuuugly! But somehow he doesn't see it! It's not just my personal opinion as ALL of our friends agree she is VERY un-attractive. It's weird how he talks about her like she's a model.