SRS Do you think this stuff works?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kamisama, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

www.seredyn.com

do you think it will work for my social anxiety?

I don't think I have the ability to see a doctor at the moment, and I have a paintball gun I think I could sell to buy some of that.

If not, does anyone have any leftover anxiety meds I can buy, I might be able to get a good amount of money by tomorrow for my paintball gun, please pm me

2. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

All depends realy, I have never heard of it. But, if you are intrested in taking it, you should talk to your doctor about it and see what he/she has to say. :)

3. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

I don't have a doctor to see :wtc:

4. Kkusum

Kkusum New Member

...................|~.................... ........
    why don't you have a doctor? don't you get a family doctor?

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Kamisama hell or heaven is a state of mind, you see it's al about your point of view.

Imagine the entire world blows up, what does it matter on eternity?

Or you can go like omg omg omg omg omg omg for the rest of your life.

Understanding that nothing in life but love is significant should ease your mind. Money , carreer, diploma's ,positions, you can't exactly take them beyond the grave now can you ? So why worry about it,life is like sand that slips from your hand no matter how much you worry you'll lose it anyway, so you might as wel not worry at all.

Only worry about the things that you can chance, not about the things that you do not have in control, you will see that all worries in life are not real worries at all, nor worth considering. If you worry, say to yourself, what does it matter on eternity? Or if something is a huge problem , say to yourself what is it compared to the vastness of the universe , it's all utterly utterly insignificant.

Even in the worst case scenario, what do your few years of life here compare to that of eternity? See how insicnificant all these problems are, you see it's just society that makes you want to think you have a problem, these are all induced, social problems making you think like, omg im to fat, to stupid, to young,to old , to yadayadayada, but gues what you are your own judge, so you decide what is worth worrying about and what not.

Hope that helps.

lol me for example , i don't care even if tomorrow the world blows up, every negative has it's positive anyway, i don't have to goto work tomorrow when that happens :wavey:

6. Xadious

Xadious =======

You shouldn't just buy a small batch of medication - you should have a constant supply as i read that with a lot of SAD medication, if you suddenly stop taking them, then you get very bad withdrawal symptoms.

You should see a doctor...and even though you say don't have one, you should at least find one and talk to them as SAD medication from what i read is very powerful as it affects the mind.

As for Seredyn, i haven't read anything about it...the medication i've come across are things like lexapro, paxil, celexa etc - theres lots of people on this forum section who take different medication, do a quick search for "Social anxiety disorder" and you'll come across people who posted very interesting stuff and are a heck of a lot more knowledgeable than me in this area.