FRK do you think it can happen again more intimately this time?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by diazfordork, Jun 9, 2008.

1. diazfordork

diazfordork slhore...*raise hand!*

i've been in love with the same girl ever since i laid eyes on her four years ago. she's not even gay, but bc of her i came out of the closet and 'seduced' her enough to at least kiss me and "date" me for a month or so. she's gorgeous, super smart, and has the hottest toned body i'd ever seen... but i was too young and naive to know what to do about liking the first person of the same sex as me that i blew it (i was weak and needy - basically a turn off).

but i've grown up and overcome being so timid and unsure of myself around her that we started all over again as good friends this time (kept the 'in love with her' feeling on the backburner). i'm a pretty 'conservative "lesbian"' now (i've dated only women after i met her, but i wouldn't refuse man meat if there was that connection) i've never used a sex toy before and i've never really thought about doing freaky things.

anyway - the other night was supposed to just be a usual hang out of video gaming and other dorky things, but instead after a *few* beers (we were all feeling good, not drunk) 5 of us, including HER, the 2 1/2 year boyfriend (who is very laid back, and trusting- a very cool guy), and two other friends, end up naked in bed. Her, the bf, and I ended up having a 'threesome' despite the other company (we pretty much ignored them).

i never thought that she would ever do anything with me because 1.) she had a bf,2.) we both know how i felt for her (even though she was never uncomfortable by it, she calls me her lesbian lover), and 3.) i accepted the fact that we were just friends. she initiated it though - and me and the bf pretty much treated her all night (she returned the favor too of course). the night was greaaat (for us 3 at least, i dont know about the other 2) ...super surreal (i'm conservative remember!!!) but i definitely played it cool and havent even mentioned it or acted different after it all.

that group of friends aren't even like that. we're all pretty close, known each other for a while, watched each other be in relationships with other people but not really thinking about being with one of our own. we don't really flirt or are sexual towards each other...it just happened. but next monday, me and her are planning on going out of town to a concert and the boyfriend doesnt want to watch the show but wants to come along to visit some friends at that city. this was all planned before that night happened, but we're planning on getting a hotel after the concert. I WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!! i felt like we were kind of holding back that night bc there were two other people (who probably knew that i was thinking i'm the luckiest girl alive that night it happened) in bed with us. i want it to happen again - and nothing to hold us (me) back. .. i just don't know if i can pull it off or if they're thinking the same thing...

maybe at the concert i should try to get her drunk and just introduce her to the idea of it again... i know the bf knows i love her, but does he really know to what extent and would he still be comfortable by it if he knew? it's not like i'm trying to be in a relationship with her- it's just the four years of yearning for her that i finally got something! we're all good friends, and he's not the least bit intimidated by or jealous of me- we play video games together... they're not weirded out it happened, but does that mean there's a chance for the second round?

*sigh* i don't know what to do... honestly i was planning on sleeping with her concert night if the bf didn't come - the other night was just a surprise...what do you guys think? i really want it to happen again, what are my chances?...they're still up for going to the concert and getting a hotel... should i just go with the flow and see what happens? i'd be so disappointed if it didn't. but then again - would it be weird this time around if I tried initiating it?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

1st. Read our EDU which is stickied above.

There are two things we will all tell you: Communication & Trust. You and she need to talk about it, if you are that close it shouldn't be a problem to have an honest conversation.
    As for a repeat encounter, you can't "force" it.... things will just go bad if you try to. You just need to be careful since you are a 3rd person in this 2 1/2 year relationship.

Good Luck! :x:

3. razi

razi New Member

don't press the issue. you do need to have a talk with her. It can start "I really had fun the other night." if you need a gentle intro, but yeah, communication. Be careful though, you don't want her blaming it on the beer (it'll just break your heart).

good luck!

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

My opinion: don't talk to her about it drunk. If you want this to happen again and continue positively i suggest you two talk about what happened and gauge what can happen next while NOT intoxicated...

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

although I do not think it is a problem (from what you have stated) I think it is important to talk to her about how it effects her relationship with her current boyfriend. As much as you love her, you do not want to be the reason that she breaks up with her boyfriend (I mean, I know on some level that is a good thing, but honestly, you know it isn't). So, before you do more stuff, you need to make sure that their relationship is okay with this sort of activity. It may have been a bit overwhelming the first time and given time to think about it after, they may have found that it actually doesn't work.

So, as others have stated, communicate and be open. I think Razi gave you a good first line. Rouge pointed out the thread, which I think would be a good starting point and I think PE said it best, talk sober and make sure everyone is in their right mind.

6. diazfordork

diazfordork slhore...*raise hand!*

you guys are definitely right about not forcing it, i guess i'm just anxious and a bit of a control freak... who could blame me, i've waited this long!!!

i really don't think i would be the reason they'd break up - they have such a strong relationship and i know how much they care about each other. i'm sure i'll be dropped first before anyone else. i'm only the third wheel...

so i wouldn't want to press it, (not even "gently"...unless you guys have other lines) i don't even know how to bring it back up. i feel like i'd be pressuring her given my circumstances. she pretty much has the control, whatever her whim he and i will both follow. i know she adores me but she loooves him which is completely fine by me. are there any other 'natural' ways of bringing up the topic back up? i'm not planning on 'gushing' how big of a deal it was to have her make me cum. but i don't mind the fact that she's lusting me when she's dropped some inhibitions. (btw that night, she had the least to drink and was the most sober of us all...) i dont think i could hold down a relationship with her anyway.

7. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

If theres anything Ive learned it is that thing never happen when you think/hope they will. Its always some random situation that shit pops up.

Frankly you sound a little obssesive over her. Hide that shit as best you can.

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Yeah, we all feel like that when it is something we have waited so long for, but you really need to just take it kind of slow....all things considered.

That is a hard realization for you, I'm sure, but at least you are honest with yourself about what will likely come out of this..... just a lot of HOT SEX with some good friends (not a bad thing).

The only "gentle" way to bring it up is just to say that you enjoyed it and would be more than willing to do it again. She might be more willing if she knows you understand that you are the "dessert" to her other relationship and that you can deal with it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008