Do you still take your supps even when feeling like crap.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Netbastard, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

I got a nasty cold over the weekend and feel like complete shit. I'm thinking of taking some time off from workingout until this thing subsides prolly a week or so. Do any of you folks continue taking supplements while sick? I'm currently taking some CEE and NO2. I will continue with the protein shakes.

thx

2. deznutz

deznutz New Member

If you are not working out while you're sick, i take my creatine as if it was an off-day. I know some people will disagree and say, just dont take anything and get better.

Oh, stop taking the NO2...waste of money, it's not doing anything to you accet eating your wallet.

I workout when im sick, i dont care, makes me feel better with all the water i drink.

Good luck

3. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

thx as far as the NO2 goes I agree it's the first time i've ever taken it and it hasn't done anything for me it's been a week and a half now. After the 90 caps are gone I won't be buying any more of that crap.

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Generally in this situation I will continue taking the protein in order to hit my daily protein amount. As for the other stuff like your N02 and CEE... I wouldn't bother with the N02 IMO, but I would still take CEE every other day in accordance with your typical off-day dosage.

When I do this, by the time I get into the gym it only takes about 2 days of lifting and being back in the gym to feel normal again with strength and size. Often when coming back, I will hit the gym my first day back with a full body workout, then take 2 day off and get back to my normal routine.
    Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.