Do you say something to your friend?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by adamlewis88, Aug 22, 2009.

1. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

So heres the deal

My wife has a friend who shes known for about 5 years. When she met the friend, the friend was doing speed dating to try and find a guy. She ended up meeting someone and rushing into a marriage with him.

Now, this wasnt her first marriage. Her first time was with a military guy out of high school because she got pregnant. For whatever reason, it didnt work out, and she got a divorce. Now, with this second guy, there were a lot of clues that SHOULD have told her not to do it. He never talked, he got mad very easily, and he told her about his German love-child as they went to go see a travel agent to plan their honeymoon.

So, as you can probably guess, that marriage failed as well. They got in a fight one day because she was never home, he accused her of cheating, and she wanted a divorce.

Ok, this brings me to the final part of this. Now, this woman is dating my wife's brother. Theyre both in their mid 30's and the girl is ALREADY talking about getting married again. She rushes into these marriages like its nothing! The big thing that makes my wife want to say something is the fact that her brother wants kids and her friend doesnt, BUT her friend has said that shell have kids if thats what her brother wants.

So now its more than just a 3rd failed marriage...Its possibly a 3rd failed marriage with kids involved. My wife wants to say something but doesnt know if she should.

I kinda feel like its not her place to say something but at the same time, I really feel like this woman is NOT thinking clearly AT ALL and it makes me sick to think what will happen if she has a kid just to make him happy and then they end up getting a divorce.

So, Vag, what would you do?

Thanks for any help :hs:

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Your wife SHOULD say something to her brother. She can potentially save him a lot of pain and misery by telling him what's up.

3. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

Hmmm..Yeah I never thought about her saying something to him instead.

Thanks.

4. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

With regards to the brother thing; Theyve been together a few months now. I cant imagine he doesnt know what the friend is thinking.

Although he did just get out of a divorce too @@